AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Is Jack still on, on Tuesdays, I can't bring myself to watch it now that Robbo is back?

Will have a look today if Jack on.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Did Blobbo name 3 Melb players in top 5 of top 50???

Petracca no 1, Oliver no 3 and Gawn no 5 ???? Never saw this before.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Did Blobbo name 3 Melb players in top 5 of top 50???

Petracca no 1, Oliver no 3 and Gawn no 5 ???? Never saw this before.
The drooling over Melbourne is over the top. I will be barracking hard for the Dogs come Round 1.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
So Wheatley is on the Tiger Train and Robbo has well and truly jumped off.

Let’s see who wins that debate.

• Haha

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
So Wheatley is on the Tiger Train and Robbo has well and truly jumped off.

Let’s see who wins that debate.
Fatobbo has never won a debate ever. Still recall Clarkson giving him a massive spray during a presser in Clarkson first few seasons and Fatobbo was so flustered he stormed out

• Haha
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Slobbo hates us. Always has, always will. It clouds any independent analysis hence he will always be a poor jerno. Way too much of a bombre fanboy to be good at his job. AFL369 is a poor show with him on it.

Reactions: 7 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Slobbo still looks seriously unwell. I wouldn’t be surprised if he has long breaks during the season and is replaced by competent, intelligent hosts.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Slobbo hates us. Always has, always will. It clouds any independent analysis hence he will always be a poor jerno. Way too much of a bombre fanboy to be good at his job. AFL369 is a poor show with him on it.
On Monday he said he was “concerned” about Richmond. Very doomy. Think he’s been concerned about Richmond for 6 years straight now at one point or another.

Anyway, last night King, Montana and Mince were all quite positive about Richmond. He sat there with that sour, sullen face, unwilling to counter.

He’s constantly hoping we fail. That’s so obvious. It clouds his judgement and opinions, none more obvious than when he bitched for weeks on end about Richmond securing Tom Lynch. It was ok for Arsendon to secure Shiel, Stringer and co but a disgrace that Richmond could poach Lynch. Don’t think I’ve heard him complain about any other club attracting an opposition player either. Just Richmond.

Hope the bloke’s health comes good, but otherwise he’s a crap, low end journo that drags the show down. Thought they might have realised that last year when it was infinitely better with Dunstall and others rolling through.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Can't see Robbo being replaced. He makes Whately look too smart, articulate and an AFL doyen.

We saw last year when Robbo's spot was filed with co-hosts with good football brains, like Dunstall, Riewoldt etc, Whately looked lost and unsure every time his views were countered with fact. It wasn't a good look for Whately or the show.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
On Monday he said he was “concerned” about Richmond. Very doomy. Think he’s been concerned about Richmond for 6 years straight now at one point or another.

Anyway, last night King, Montana and Mince were all quite positive about Richmond. He sat there with that sour, sullen face, unwilling to counter.

He’s constantly hoping we fail. That’s so obvious. It clouds his judgement and opinions, none more obvious than when he bitched for weeks on end about Richmond securing Tom Lynch. It was ok for Arsendon to secure Shiel, Stringer and co but a disgrace that Richmond could poach Lynch. Don’t think I’ve heard him complain about any other club attracting an opposition player either. Just Richmond.

Hope the bloke’s health comes good, but otherwise he’s a crap, low end journo that drags the show down. Thought they might have realised that last year when it was infinitely better with Dunstall and others rolling through.
He was scattered that Pinoccio backed us to come back and then he shat himself when king & Montanga backed us.
He hates us with a passion.
King said Carlton after there great win against Melbourne they still made 95 turnovers. 'RICHMOND WILL SMASHED THEM IF THEY REPEAT IT AGAIN ON THURZDEY NIGHT'
Robbo changed the subject

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users