AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

When they showed the footage of Dustys come back .Pinoccio said how good it was to have the star Back, while mudguts shuffled his papers and looked away without saying a word.
2 shows on Fox No mention about our win.
Hate them both, but flubber makes me want to smash me telly. Geez he sh!ts me.

Reactions: 1 user
Sounds like everyone thinks this show is rubbish.

I just don't understand why any of you watch it.

DS

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
About himself.
They have him as the 2nd coming but Dimma has 3 flags and was given a VAFL side when he started.
Clarkson was given Buddy Hodge Mitchell Lewis Rioli and Roughhead.
As opposed to Jack, ShEdwards, Cotch, Rance, Dusty, Nason and Grimes?

Just remembered Dimma's on AFL360 tonight. Will Blobbo have the guts to speak out about Lynch or even Pickett?

Just remembered Dimma's on AFL360 tonight. Will Blobbo have the guts to speak out about Lynch or even Pickett?

Even if he does, Dimma should straight bat the Pickett stuff given the appeal hasn't been heard.

Please Dimma mention Vlaustin getting knocked out in the GF if Slobbo mentions Lynch.

Reactions: 6 users