AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

Heh heh heh… Mr Magoo. Meaningless, ranting and railing. Just a bunch of emotive cliches and quips. Such a dumb man.

Reactions: 3 users
Robbo want's Hird back as coach, reckons they were 'railroaded' in the drugs scandal. Still in denial. There's the nub of what's wrong with Essendon right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Blobbo reckons there's 'remnants' in his beloved Bummers from the drug scandal....so why do you want Jimmy Boy to be coach?????
"Remnants" is right.

Some of the stuff they injected into these blokes has a pretty long half-life. Here's a photo taken just before the scandal broke as a couple of the Bongers' players returned to their cars in the parking lot after Thursday night training...
1652694876288.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I think it's a bit mean to be making fun of Robinson.
He should be supported rather than mocked, and Fox Footy should be commended for giving an illiterate, incoherent mental defective a chance at life.

• Haha
Blobbo's sh!tting his pants now with Lynch. Say it in front of Dimma you moron!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Ha ha ha ha you just knew the Tigers story from the weekend wouldn't be the game but mince and fatso whingeing about Lynch. *smile*.

Robbo want's Hird back as coach, reckons they were 'railroaded' in the drugs scandal. Still in denial. There's the nub of what's wrong with Essendon right there.
And he reckons people still there (and others) think that way too, so yes, there’s your problem right there.

Reactions: 1 user
Amazing how the media give Noble, Simpson and Rutten many chances and yet keep poking at Dew who's doing well and has probably the hardest team to coach in the league.

Reactions: 7 users
Detected a bit of resignation from Dimma re: Pickett’s chances at the tribunal.

Man that was funny watching Robbo losing his mind over the bombers

And to top it off he wants Hird back!

What a peanut.

Would’ve preferred he didn’t say anything to be honest. Basically said we are no chance of getting him off.
Yeh, surprised me. Should have questioned whether there was actual head contact.

Amazing how the media give Noble, Simpson and Rutten many chances and yet keep poking at Dew who's doing well and has probably the hardest team to coach in the league.

They've knocked off 3 top 6 sides this year. Done a very good job so far.

There you go, Blobbo hinting to Dimma if he could become Director of Coaching at another club.

Wonder which one......

• Haha