AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

One of the few times of the year that it's worth watching that shitshow. Other times are when we win the Flag!

So enjoyable watching Mr Magoo squirm and admit how good the Tiges are!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Do you ever wonder how many times Blobbo quietly whispered (and begged?) to Dimma if there's any chance he could take on the Bummers coach position?
I wish I'd videoed his sorry lonely ass moping out of the MCG after we won the 2017 flag. I followed behind him just lapping up his misery.
He *smile* hates us no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Even if he does, Dimma should straight bat the Pickett stuff given the appeal hasn't been heard.
Yeah I agree. .... should make a point of saying there's a process that is open to us and that's what we're following. Unlike Robinson and Ralph who continually hang blokes out to dry!

Reactions: 1 user
There’s some answers to questions I’ll never understand , 1 why people prefer Red Rooster over KFC , 2 why the English language has so many words that have no use and finally why does anyone watch AFL360 ?

Reactions: 3 users
There’s some answers to questions I’ll never understand , 1 why people prefer Red Rooster over KFC , 2 why the English language has so many words that have no use and finally why does anyone watch AFL360 ?
I tell my grandchildren. .... watch this show and you'll understand why to never drink alcohol or use drugs!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
1. It’s whether you want to not enjoy eating it but your body accepts it or whether it tastes unbelievabley good but then an hour later you feel sick and fair chance it’s going through through you as well
2. The demise of futhorc is to blame
3. Seems like You get the red rooster / kfc combo - tastes bland and feel sick

Reactions: 1 user
Blobbo reckons there's 'remnants' in his beloved Bummers from the drug scandal....so why do you want Jimmy Boy to be coach?????

1. There's a reason my KFC is called Dirty Bird and @RoarEmotion nailed it.

2. We should recover the word "rawgabbit" as t applies to Mr Magoo perfectly.

Finally: It's the comedy value, "Arggle blargle marggle!", "Good point Robbo!"