AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
How can no Richmond player know what happened?
Dion tapped ball to Graham just as Graham got the ball Dion got hit by Stewart
I do not believe no Richmond player saw anything and I still can’t believe not one player stood up for Dion
It was so late it was effectively behind play. No one really saw it. I was in the AFL members and not far away and didn’t see it. It was a *smile* act to a vulnerable player by a *smile*.

Reactions: 2 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
It was so late it was effectively behind play. No one really saw it. I was in the AFL members and not far away and didn’t see it. It was a *smile* act to a vulnerable player by a *smile*.
Exactly. It shows how far behind play it was. Watching on TV we never saw it either, the camera had moved on.

No free kick paid as dumbpires didn't see it.

Yet, it was merely careless and in no way intentional. Get *smile*

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne

I was on that side of the ground and it took me a split second to notice one of our players was down, the ball had gone elsewhere and we were wondering what was going on.

DS

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Yeah the Geelong Community day was a doozy, great PR work there, Hawk worded-up by club media. Solid strategy, gotta give it to them, what can anyone say? Stuff the Family Day?

Liked Jacks comments about the feeling between the clubs and how great it is to play in big games, 'we've played them in Qualifying finals, prelims, the GF in 2020...and last week..."

They showed the Scott bashing on the glass in the box again, what a king sized tool he is. The anti-Dimma.
I watched it on stream and when they started talking about that charity thing I fast forwarded through it. *smile* off ya frauds. This media circle jerking over Geelong is making spew up. As stated by Red there was more media angst when Tom Lynch rubbed some nobody player’s head into the ground a couple of years back. Dumb thing to do but the furore was out of control. One particular poster on here seemed more outraged by what Lynch did than what Stagerfield did to Vlastuin and what Sniper did to Dion. I can imagine the outcry from the media if Lynch did something like Sniper did; season ending suspension !!

Geelong has a collection of the biggest *smile* in the game. Salty, SHocking, Cheatwood, Stagerfield, Shovekins, Sniper Stewart and Cameron. Absolute *smile* the lot of them.

Geez I hope we play them again in the finals. It is on!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I read somewhere that Jack gave Dions mobile number to Stewart, so Stewart could phone him and show his remorse which of course would be used to try and reduce his penalty.
I wouldn’t have given him the steam off my sh*t.
I would have told him to *smile* off and we’ll be seeing you again in the finals. Look over your shoulder sniper.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
How can no Richmond player know what happened?
Dion tapped ball to Graham just as Graham got the ball Dion got hit by Stewart
I do not believe no Richmond player saw anything and I still can’t believe not one player stood up for Dion
Shows just how late and unnecessary the hit was - all eyes had gone with the ball

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
Exactly. It shows how far behind play it was. Watching on TV we never saw it either, the camera had moved on.

No free kick paid as dumbpires didn't see it.

Yet, it was merely careless and in no way intentional. Get *smile*
Free kick was paid to Graham.

Reactions: 1 user

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Yeah nah don’t believe it
players are supposed to have super peripheral vision there’s 18 players in different positions all over the ground
That not one player saw it I still find unbelievable

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Dimma said it. We don't win the free kicks that we deserve. AFL hearing or gone deaf again?

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Yeah he very skillfully said that we get shafted, after being pressed hard by Robbo on the free kick diff ladder.

Interesting exchange on Jack playing on. Could go either way, leaning toward no IMO, but a lot of variables to play out before any decisions are made by Jack or the club.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Yeah he very skillfully said that we get shafted, after being pressed hard by Robbo on the free kick diff ladder.

Interesting exchange on Jack playing on. Could go either way, leaning toward no IMO, but a lot of variables to play out before any decisions are made by Jack or the club.
Listening to Balmy's interview on the Sunday Footy Show I got the impression that they don't want Cotch or Jack to play on.

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
It’s also interesting we are also looking at tactics to get more free kicks.
Not sure Dimma phrased this as well as he could have.
Appreciate the honesty in saying most of the ones we give away are there and we;ve lost games b/c of the FKs.

But to say 'we've got to get better at attracting them' pretty much opens the door to not get them IMO. Which umpires are gonna give them to us now - they'll just think we conned them even more than they think it now.

He needs to better practice his lines does Dimma, the off the cuff stuff can be misread badly.

Reactions: 3 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Listening to Balmy's interview on the Sunday Footy Show I got the impression that they don't want Cotch or Jack to play on.
I certainly got the impression from Dimma tonight that Jack won't be going on in 2023.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Another please explain note from AFL due to arrive in the RFC in-box. They don't want to hear the truth

And I doubt it has the desired effect. The more he talks about, the deeper the shafting and the less lube used.

Reactions: 1 user

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
That was my impression re Jack tonight. They're the experts with intimate knowledge, but if it was up to me based on what's in front of me, Jack and Shed retire, (looks like Lambert will have to), Cotch plays on with a view to playing half a season purely for leadership and experience.