AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

Anyone watching Front Bar, Mick just rubbed Carlton faces in *smile* burger for about 5 mins total hilarity tears streaming down face oh Mick that was superb.
Comedy gold for AFL fans.

The bit where he was pausing everything for analysis and then right at the end pauses on the pissed off Carlton supporter in the crowd after the siren has gone.

Andy Maher just hating it - no act.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

The bit where he was pausing everything for analysis and then right at the end pauses on the pissed off Carlton supporter in the crowd after the siren has gone.

Almost wet myself laughing when they showed that bloke in the crowd and Mick said, that’s why I go to the footy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Almost wet myself laughing when they showed that bloke in the crowd and Mick said, that’s why I go to the footy.
OMG I haven't laughed that hard since Eddie got the arse. Andy and Sam just having to suck it up. Legendary stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Maher really does hate it when they get stuck into Carlton.

Just watched it, very funny stuff from Mickey.

But Paul Calleja on the other hand. Still Australias unfunniest comedian.

Reactions: 1 user
Any chance they wheel out good old Mar Maclure for his take on the Carlton fiasco?

Don't think he's been on all year, would be great to see him rambling incoherently again.

Any chance they wheel out good old Mar Maclure for his take on the Carlton fiasco?

Don't think he's been on all year, would be great to see him rambling incoherently again.
Nah. Mince wants to go easy on them based on his radio comments.

It was fine for him to roll out the Richmondy thing after the Norf game but he’s unprepared to twist the knife in Carltony….just us.

Reactions: 1 user
But Paul Calleja on the other hand. Still Australias unfunniest comedian.
Just because it's front of mind.... how's about that Carlton loving, Richmond hating Dave Hughes. ... possibly the most irritating, unfunny bloke going around imo!

Reactions: 11 users
Nah. Mince wants to go easy on them based on his radio comments.

It was fine for him to roll out the Richmondy thing after the Norf game but he’s unprepared to twist the knife in Carltony….just us.
Did you hear the prick just now at 11:38am? Just read a text from someone asking should Cartoon cop the same mocking as Colliwobbles and Richmondy and his smug giggle response: "No, no let the Carlton fans....."

Even replayed his own commentary this morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you hear the prick just now at 11:38am? Just read a text from someone asking should Cartoon cop the same mocking as Colliwobbles and Richmondy and his smug giggle response: "No, no let the Carlton fans....."

What a f* prick.
Like all Geelong fans he hates Richmond. And that’s actually fine. But what I hate about this guy is that he feigns impartiality, objectivity etc. to look like a superior intellect. Just be transparent and honest you slink. You’re as biased as the rest of us. Only difference is the rest of us are open about it.

He continually trots out narratives, often disguised or subtle, to suit his own personal agendas.

He’s an absolute slink of a guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users