AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

Was running and listening when Dangerflog came on. Had to turn it off, they basically made out like he's the best player of the last decade. Matchwinner, incredible etc etc

Wish they'd mention his second half efforts in finals.

He's been a great home and away player.
Dangerflop loves the sound one his own voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Dangerflogs highlight reel showed no footage v The Mighty Tiges. Wonder why?

They did show his goal against us in the 2017 QF just on the half time siren. You know the game in which he went missing from then on

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Slobbo has been at his worst this week.

With Clarkson to his mob he reminds me of a south park bloke sitting in front of his computer….

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Didn’t he take a dive and kick a goal against us in the 2019 PF? Then Dusty gave him the stare, he promptly *smile* himself and disappeared for the rest of the game.
Correct. Got my years mixed up.

Reactions: 1 user
Was running and listening when Dangerflog came on. Had to turn it off, they basically made out like he's the best player of the last decade. Matchwinner, incredible etc etc

I watched the start of it when they had all his Geelong tosser team mates pulling themselves over how great he is. Duckwood lauded him as having the speed of a cheetah. I said to the wife that he certainly is a cheetah. He’s also a stager and a diver. One of the best cheaters I’ve ever seen.

It was nauseating and I had to turn it off. It is incredible that there is no scrutiny on his continued failure in big games.

Reactions: 11 users

That’s why he’s won all those Norm Smith medals !!!

• Haha
  • Love
Didn’t he take a dive and kick a goal against us in the 2019 PF? Then Dusty gave him the stare, he promptly *smile* himself and disappeared for the rest of the game.

Ah could have been 2019. Thought it was 2017 but not 100%.

Confusing as we have beaten Geelong so many times in finals and with Dangerfield going missing

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Yep. Remember it vividly. I called it then that we would win. They were too focused on playing for free kicks while we started to win ball

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I thought dusty actually gave him a spray and danger looked genuinely upset , like he had been told off by someone he admires and wants to be buddies with .

Reactions: 6 users
I thought dusty actually gave him a spray and danger looked genuinely upset , like he had been told off by someone he admires and wants to be buddies with .
Either scenario is ok with me. He ended up in tears either way :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Anyone watching Front Bar, Mick just rubbed Carlton faces in *smile* burger for about 5 mins total hilarity tears streaming down face oh Mick that was superb.

• Haha