AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Robbo must have photos of someone. Only explanation how he remains employed, let alone having near the best jerno gigs in the footy landscape.

He appeals to the non thinking football follower, who just take as gospel whatever comes out of the mouth of so called experts just because they are on tv.

Unfortunately this makes up the vast majority of football fans.

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
He appeals to the non thinking football follower, who just take as gospel whatever comes out of the mouth of so called experts just because they are on tv.

Unfortunately this makes up the vast majority of football fans.
Magoo: “It really rejuvenises their…um…rejuvenises….is that the right word ?”

Mince: “Rejuvenated?”

Magoo: “Yeah yeah …midfield rejuvenated…”

FMD. This bloke writes for a living ?

It’s a low …low bar in the AFL media.

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane

Dead set embarrassing.

imagine having Robbo as your no.1 fan boy.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Did Lewis hint that they didn't take Hird's involvement in the drug scandal too seriously after Mince constructed the question?

Independents like Lewis and Walls deciding on who becomes coach is not good IMO.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Dimma's on Monday night again, so we should know a bit more about the trades.......and maybe the fARC.

Reactions: 1 user

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria

Imagine being his ghostwriter. Having to first decipher whatever this imbecile has scrawled in crayon on the back of beer coasters then somehow turn it into something readable.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland

My kids got their NAPLAN results and were a bit upset as they were falling behind in reading, writing and comprehension.
I told them “don’t worry, you could be head football writer at the Herald Sun one day!”

The oldest one kicked me in the nuts and told me to *smile* off

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Stackey

Tiger Rookie
Jan 13, 2022
Imagine being his ghostwriter. Having to first decipher whatever this imbecile has scrawled in crayon on the back of beer coasters then somehow turn it into something readable.
Just how the AFL likes their journos...dumb as...dumb down...dumb and dumber...we.....weeee......we know nuffing!

Reactions: 3 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
No enlightentment. Clearly been gagged by the AFL. Hopefully there's a payoff for the silence.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
They show our 3 flags and as soon as Boringbourne's one shows...Blobbo blurs out "look at that...since 1964"

Yeah, the 2017, 2019 and 2020 were just fantasy acts....

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Waiting for Dimma to come on tonight really isn't worth listening to Robbo mangle the English language but it sure beats wall to wall funeral coverage.
tuned in earlier and saw the bagpipers. I love those guys. Impressive. Was hoping they'd break into Long Way to the Top, but they didn't. I guess the Queen started at the top so doesn't really ring true.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Nothing about the ARC meeting/ tour whatever it was?
Yeh. But no footage, Dimma satisfied with their "process" but no mention of how they really come to the decision. Something about triangulation.

Clearly not wanting to be controversial during GF week. Nothing to be gained by whining now. Well played AFL. Did exactly what you knew they would do. No one on the AFL teat willing to risk their job, totally understandable. Doesn't make it any less *smile*.

Reactions: 6 users