AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
One of the great movies

dont know what sort of thing you like, but it’s an absolute classic. One of my favourite ever movies.

I’ve taken my kids through some classics this being one of them.

I told them I’d they tried to pull off that sick *smile* I’d be onto them.

Reactions: 1 user

davidc0055

Tiger Matchwinner
May 23, 2011
Did we get one of these specials after any of our flags?

Don’t recall if we did.

Probably too busy looking forward, unlike the bath water drinking Cats and Pinocchio.
One Night in Brisbane after the 2020 win

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Both Dimma and Crazy Vossy had bloodshot eyes. Wonder if Dimma was demonstrating the health benefits of medicinal marijuana in the green room before the show?

• Haha

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
How was the instant wipe of the table from Dimma when Robbo said many were questioning the Chimp...

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
:mhihi Everyone knows it's gonna happen.

MARK ROBINSON'S PROJECTED 2023 LADDER​

1. Geelong
Have the talent and the gameplan - all they need is hunger and the September Gods smiling on them at the end of the year.
2. Brisbane
Two words. No excuses.
3. Melbourne
They look locked and loaded and could easily do it. ‘Gawndy’ will be fascinating.
4. Collingwood
Please coach, more blitzkrieg footy. And with the same luck they’ll better their preliminary final finish from 2022.
5. Richmond
A lot of ‘ifs’ about the Tigers. If the recruits fire, if Dusty is back and if the old boys can last the season.
6. Sydney
Couldn’t leave them out of the eight but not sure where they’ll finish. Could they be scarred?
7. Western Bulldogs
Could win it all and I’ve got them seventh - that’s how tight 2023 will be.
8. Fremantle
Won a final last year after a long build, which started with Ross Lyon, my darkhorse for the top four.
9. Carlton
Not as bullish as others on the Blues but might be wrong. Can they meet their expectations?
10. Port Adelaide
Everyone is looking at Kenny and his team - what are they going to deliver?
11. Gold Coast
Ben King could be the recruit of the year and like the Crows no more excuses for the Suns.
12. Adelaide
It’s time Adelaide, the build nears completion so results are expected.
13. Essendon
Brad Scott says they will defend but the proof will be in the pudding.
14. St Kilda
Injury wrecked before the start will make it very difficult in Ross Lyon’s first season.
15. GWS
The hardest team to gauge. Kelly, Whitfield, Coniglio could have a lease of life.
16. North Melbourne
There’s excitement around North Melbourne but that doesn’t equate to wins.
17. West Coast
Vying for the spoon but they say they’re fitter.
18. Hawthorn
Will be a long season for the youngsters. No Mitch Lewis for a while hurts.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
The Curnow at number 1 is an interesting concept I reckon.

If you'd asked me in 2016 if he would one day be the best player in the competition I'd have found it hard to argue. Then that seemed to pass him by with injuries and bad luck but I forget he is really only now 26 and potentially at his peak.
Is it speculation at this stage?
That he may continue his trajectory.

Yes he is a very hard matchup but its a guess that he's gonna get better

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
took a look at Dimma on 360...

Blobs is like the kid at school that had no mates but wanted to be everyones mate ... you kind of felt sorry for them but you could never be their mate ..

Dimma batted off Blobs and Minces questions with ease

Voss is on the spectrum, he could crack any moment, which may explain the Blouse demise in 2022

Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
took a look at Dimma on 360...

Blobs is like the kid at school that had no mates but wanted to be everyones mate ... you kind of felt sorry for them but you could never be their mate ..

Dimma batted off Blobs and Minces questions with ease

Voss is on the spectrum, he could crack any moment, which may explain the Blouse demise in 2022
Yeah, I just watched it and thought similar. Dimma was (as old Joh used to say) “feeding the chooks”. And yeah, you can feel Robbo thinks he’s Dimmas mate and you can feel Dimma is just tolerating him.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Nonsense 'believes in' Cartoon while Blobbo goes for us. Nonsense Whateley still infatuated with Ninthton. Whaddaya expect from Pussies fans.