AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

I think it was a bonus if by adding Tarranto & Hopper we jagged another flag this year.

On paper our midfield looked great this year, now looking at it without adding those 2 we would be in big trouble moving forward.

Once Cotch etc retire we have 2 gun mids to build around.

We didn't hand out 7 year deals for one last tilt.

Spot on. This is what the so called media experts miss.

Rather than a team full of juniors we have 2 gun mids to build our team around. Another key forward such as HH and building on our recent drafts, we should be heading in the right direction.

Reactions: 4 users
This show bores me to tears... It has the same boring run down for years now. Around 10 minutes of footy news on Monday and then 45 minutes talking to two coaches who are not your team Ho humm. Tuesday similar with few minutes of footy followed by long long time with couple of players could not care about (Except when Jack is on) and the subjects are boring . Wed ok with its line up.. There is nothing new on AFL360 its just the same old same old for years now, At least On the Couch or Footy Classified is different each week and actually talk about footy. 360 at times talks to Horse people or Race car drivers ffs.

Reactions: 2 users
Don’t get me wrong, heat fly has done so far is very impressive. However he hasn’t actually won anything yet
Donald Trump Republicans GIF by Election 2016

I don't mind the McRae love. It must annoy Figjam no end .

Reactions: 1 user
nah, Dimma has won 5 Premierships, Buckley has won a big fat 0
I still reckon he’d be pissed. Where was the Dimma love in 2017+? We were the worst premiership side ever and the AFL changed the rules progressively to dismantle us. Other scribes are now promoting Fly as the architect of our reign. Dimma would feel like he has something to prove regardless of the silverware.

Seriously, I'm not sure he gives a *smile* with 5 premierships to his name.

Bucks with zero, and seeing a Richmond Assistant coach step in and turn his team into early flag favorites in 2 years will be killing Bucks. He's lucky the media don't dare mention it because Bucks is one of theirs now.

Mike Sheahan hopes Rainesy finally gets his deserved Hall of Fame tonight.

When it comes to the AFL respecting Richmond.....geez.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Mike Sheahan hopes Rainesy finally gets his deserved Hall of Fame tonight.

When it comes to the AFL respecting Richmond.....geez.
Was that a hint he was going in tonight ? Or a dig at the AFL ?

Speaking of Sheahan, how does McAveney get inducted tonight ahead of Mike Sheahan who’s not a member (yet).

Personally I’d have Sheahan going in before Bwuce.

Was that a hint he was going in tonight ? Or a dig at the AFL ?

Speaking of Sheahan, how does McAveney get inducted tonight ahead of Mike Sheahan who’s not a member (yet).

Personally I’d have Sheahan going in before Bwuce.
Probably both.

Another Pussy. Bloody hell.....do we exist?

Sam Mitchell, Jimmy Bartel and Corey Enright.

Our latest retired player in the HOF is Richo in 2014!!!! We won 3 flags morons!!!

Another Pussy. Bloody hell.....do we exist?

Sam Mitchell, Jimmy Bartel and Corey Enright.

Our latest retired player in the HOF is Richo in 2014!!!! We won 3 flags morons!!!
3 posts ago you were arguing it was too early for Mitchell.
Our guys will start getting inducted once their careers finish.

Reactions: 1 users
3 posts ago you were arguing it was too early for Mitchell.
Our guys will start getting inducted once their careers finish.
Yes, but Mitchell retired just 6 years ago and we haven't had one of our players since 2014....9 years ago....inducted. Doesn't have to be from our 2017-2020 group.