AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

Gee Ross Lyon was good to listen to tonight.

Hope we see more of him on 360, much more comfortable being asked questions than as a panellist.
His media ban on Whateley must have expired. (Is it compulsory for AFL coaches to go on 360?)

Why did Wimpy ask Pricky about the 'art of coaching' comparing the difference between McCrae and Dimma???? A question out of left field for some reason.

Was that a hinted on-air whack to us or something?

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
Why did Wimpy ask Pricky about the 'art of coaching' comparing the difference between McCrae and Dimma???? A question out of left field for some reason.

Was that a hinted on-air whack to us or something?
The love in with McCrae is becoming nauseating
let’s hope the win something of note…or not

Yep. Sickening to watch every win of theirs is like a GF celebration, Fly included. WTF??
The media will turn..you watch…it will be
Happy Alex GIF by Everything's Gonna Be Okay

ColThe love in with McCrae is becoming nauseating
let’s hope the win something of note…or not
Everything is beautiful today. But just cast back to September last year. They didn't win the close ones.
They probably have 1 more chance, if they shiit the bed this year (I personally believe they have a very average side) it's over. Penderbury & Sidebottom can't keep them up any longer.
It's all smiles and laughter too but they will all end up like this again.
GIF by CollingwoodFC

The difference between Dimma and McCrae is easy to describe
One is a 3 time premiership coach and the other isn’t
Very true, Sin, but the fawning over McCrae and the Pies is nauseating. I don’t remember Hardwick or us getting this sort of press. Yes, we got praise (from some people), but nothing like this. It’s next level.

Reactions: 4 users
What's Pinoccio agenda?
Today they should be talking about Tasmania during the league.
Not Pinoccio 'Luke when do you think it's time to make a change?".
He has this hidden hate of Hardwick.
Because we picked up Tarranto & Hopper all of sudden we are cloned as the new hawthorn.
Hawthorn gave picks every year after 2008 chasing flags
Bygongone, Lake, Hale, Gibson, Bruce, McEvoy, and then they went after Wingard Mitchell and Omeara.
You can't compare what they did to us.
We were on the up in 2022 not like hawthorn at then end of 2017. They were finished.
We just haven't prepared correctly, we stuffed up our preseason badly

Reactions: 1 users
What's Pinoccio agenda?
Today they should be talking about Tasmania during the league.
Not Pinoccio 'Luke when do you think it's time to make a change?".
He has this hidden hate of Hardwick.
Because we picked up Tarranto & Hopper all of sudden we are cloned as the new hawthorn.
Hawthorn gave picks every year after 2008 chasing flags
Bygongone, Lake, Hale, Gibson, Bruce, McEvoy, and then they went after Wingard Mitchell and Omeara.
You can't compare what they did to us.
We were on the up in 2022 not like hawthorn at then end of 2017. They were finished.
We just haven't prepared correctly, we stuffed up our preseason badly
I cannot watch anymore, the show has been done to death. How I would love Clinton Grybas back

Reactions: 5 users
We were on the tip in 2022? I think we got it wrong, just like how we got it wrong after 2001.
Thought we could take a step up, but slid downwards.

I cannot watch anymore, the show has been done to death. How I would love Clinton Grybas back
You shouldve seen the Joy in his face.
When Robbo said 'If Benny doesn't want the job (the CEO job at Tasmania) there are others ready to go too, Harley and Garlic"
He was sooo happy, that Robbo gave him someone else's name to head the club, as long its not Gale.
He said that the best 2 people Tasmania need is the old codger & Chris Scott.
He is unbearable now and the hate is filtering through every week when we lose.

Read a few posts about AFL 360 today and that is it for me.
Have not watched that sad pretence of a must watch show this year or for most of last year.
Blobbo drove me mad as did simpering Whatley.

Read a few posts about AFL 360 today and that is it for me.
Have not watched that sad pretence of a must watch show this year or for most of last year.
Blobbo drove me mad as did simpering Whatley.
I used to watch it every night. Can't be bothered anymore. But if the tigers got on a roll I might watch it just to see the pain on their faces.

I used to watch it every night. Can't be bothered anymore. But if the tigers got on a roll I might watch it just to see the pain on their faces.
No coincidence in that now we're low on the ladder, Wimpy Whateley keeps bringing this up on his agenda every day. Once again, this morning with Luke Hodge. He just can't get enough.

No coincidence in that now we're low on the ladder, Wimpy Whateley keeps bringing this up on his agenda every day. Once again, this morning with Luke Hodge. He just can't get enough.
Don't think it will happen but a big victory over wet Coke and an upset win over the cats the week after. Then see what he wants to put on the agenda.

Reactions: 2 users
Very true, Sin, but the fawning over McCrae and the Pies is nauseating. I don’t remember Hardwick or us getting this sort of press. Yes, we got praise (from some people), but nothing like this. It’s next level.
Don’t get me wrong, heat fly has done so far is very impressive. However he hasn’t actually won anything yet

We were on the tip in 2022? I think we got it wrong, just like how we got it wrong after 2001.
Thought we could take a step up, but slid downwards.
I think it was a bonus if by adding Tarranto & Hopper we jagged another flag this year.

On paper our midfield looked great this year, now looking at it without adding those 2 we would be in big trouble moving forward.

Once Cotch etc retire we have 2 gun mids to build around.

We didn't hand out 7 year deals for one last tilt.

Reactions: 6 users