AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

Lee, Raines, Malthouse, Roach, Wood, Jess, Rowlings, Cloke, Gale +.....still nothing.

Reactions: 1 users
Took this long to induct Choco in....bloody hell. This man deserves more.

Just gave Bash a mention too. Onya Choco. Speech of the night.

Last edited:
Always seems to be a rush to induct players. I know it's not that old and all, but in MLB it takes years and years to get in. Adds to the luster. Unless you are an utter demigod, 10 years after retirement AT LEAST seems the min to me.

Reactions: 2 users
Another Pussy. Bloody hell.....do we exist?

Sam Mitchell, Jimmy Bartel and Corey Enright.

Our latest retired player in the HOF is Richo in 2014!!!! We won 3 flags morons!!!
Rioli was inducted 2016, Wiley in 2021 and Malthouse in 2022.
Though not inducted just for their Richmond careers, it did help in the case of Rioli and Wiley.

Need to be retired for six years to be inducted so Rance is a chance in 2025.

Rioli was inducted 2016, Wiley in 2021 and Malthouse in 2022.
Though not inducted just for their Richmond careers, it did help in the case of Rioli and Wiley.

Need to be retired for six years to be inducted so Rance is a chance in 2025.
Inducted years after retired

5 - Akermanis, Voss, Scott West, Archer +
4 - Tredrea, McLeod, Lloyd, Brad Johnson, Buckley, Crawford, Hird, Diesel Williams, Glen Jakovich, Wanganeen +

Reactions: 1 user
Inducted years after retired

5 - Akermanis, Voss, Scott West, Archer +
4 - Tredrea, McLeod, Lloyd, Brad Johnson, Buckley, Crawford, Hird, Diesel Williams, Glen Jakovich, Wanganeen +
Sorry meant to say the criteria has changed to six years as Nick Riewoldt was inducted as well and they mentioned he was inducted on the first year he was eligible

Especially considering Geoff Raines is yet to be inducted. Gil paying back a few favours in his home state on his way out? (Reacher Round, etc.)
Williams, McAveney, Aish, Enright, Leahy. 5 out of 7 inductees from last night from SA.

It was one great big SA free for all last night.

Williams, McAveney, Aish, Enright, Leahy. 5 out of 7 inductees from last night from SA.

It was one great big SA free for all last night.
Enright is a strange one for mine.

In his Geelong dynasty team, I rank him about 7th or 8th best. Easily behind Ablett Jr, Scarlett, Bartel, Selwood and Stevie J. Then you could argue Chapman, Ling, Hawkins and maybe one or two more. Does this mean all the listed above eventually get in the HoF aswell (if not already there)?

I wonder if the top 8 players from the Richmond dynasty will be inducted?

Reactions: 1 user