AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Richo, the point was not whether Richmond had done anything, more to highlight what a Bomber fanboy Robinson is. He's bought into the nonsense that Essendon's best is good enough to beat anyone (good, switched on teams will not let them stream off half back). Last night he asked Bob Murphy, "who's played the best footy this year...the most devastating?", fishing for an "Essendon" answer (he got GWS).

When Nick Riewoldt named us as his flag tip, Robbo groaned, "Aww, Richmond!" like a sooky child told to take a bath.
Yeah noticed blobbo groaning when Nick said Richmond

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
As expected, barely a praise for us from good ol' Figgy. The same mentality as Pricky but with less pricks.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
As expected, barely a praise for us from good ol' Figgy. The same mentality as Pricky but with less pricks.

If they had won, Robbo would’ve been singing there praises for the entire hour.
All they spoke about was their injuries.
No mention we had 4 new kids, Chol, Baker, Stack, Soldo,.
Nothing about Lynch.
They even had the balls to highlight the dud from Essendon against GC.

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Thought I heard figgy say that what we served up was the best they had encountered all year.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Thought I heard figgy say that what we served up was the best they had encountered all year.
Actually I thought that's the most complimentary he's been about us for ages. Everyone knows teams alter their game style in season. I got the feeling he's a bit envious as to how we're now playing.

Probably in the office with the carbon copier......
"Hang on, how the **** do I make Cox play like Lynch?"

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Actually I thought that's the most complimentary he's been about us for ages. Everyone knows teams alter their game style in season. I got the feeling he's a bit envious as to how we're now playing.

Probably in the office with the carbon copier......
"Hang on, how the **** do I make Cox play like Lynch?"

Collingwood should be happy if they can get Cox to play as well as Soldo....

Reactions: 7 users