AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

Its all Gee Whizz every time ive had the radio on even Macquarie its Gee Whizz everyones going for Gee Whizz.

Thats right all the morons who go for clubs that havn't won for 25 -50 years and may never win again are going for the AFLs contrived love child side that was admittedly set up to win a flag ASAP at the detriment of their own club and that has also helped their club remain in the mire and premiership desert since their inception.

Morons.

Reactions: 3 users
Its all Gee Whizz every time ive had the radio on even Macquarie its Gee Whizz everyones going for Gee Whizz.

Thats right all the morons who go for clubs that havn't won for 25 -50 years and may never win again are going for the AFLs contrived love child side that was admittedly set up to win a flag ASAP at the detriment of their own club and that has also helped their club remain in the mire and premiership desert since their inception.

Morons.
I can understand it with Macquarie, they’re based in Sydney.

Was happy for Grant Thomas to label the 2017 team the "worst group" to win a premiership.
Usually didn't mind a lot of the stuff that the fat controller used to come out with.

2017 flag
2018 prelim
2019 Grannie n possibly the flag
Not a bad effort for the " worst group " wonder how that compares with the performance of his talent laden super star Saints when he was coaching? *smile* dopey old nuffer.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
To be fair if it was GWS vs Geelong/Colonwood/Essendon/Carlton in the Grand Final I'd be barracking relentlessly for the Giants

Reactions: 2 users
To be fair if it was GWS vs Geelong/Colonwood/Essendon/Carlton in the Grand Final I'd be barracking relentlessly for the Giants
Yep, I'd want to keep hearing how GWS could beat Budgies/Salts/Druggies/Cheats even though they are rank outsiders.

Yep, its a very simple equation in the Grand Final; always barrack for the team with the least premierships. I want to die with Richmond on the top of that list.

Reactions: 1 users
Blobbo showed more interest in Trelol's childish sooking more than anything about us, except for highlighting's Jack's bad game in the PF.

Noticed Jack looked pissed off when they were mentioning his bad game - expect a big one from Jack this week.

King continued the ‘jack out of form’ discussion tonight.

King is a moron - said the side the giants are bringing this weekend is the best they ever brought to the MCG. Where the hell has he pulled that from? Reckons last time we played they were far weaker side than this side!?! Didn’t they turn up in round 17 with Coniglio, Whitfield, Deledio, Davis all fit?

He and Maclure on board the giants this weekend.

King is a moron - said the side the giants are bringing this weekend is the best they ever brought to the MCG. Where the hell has he pulled that from? Reckons last time we played they were far weaker side than this side!?! Didn’t they turn up in round 17 with Coniglio, Whitfield, Deledio, Davis all fit?

No surprise. Maclure hates Richmond from his Carlton days and if we win without Rance we make King look even stupider than usual.

Reactions: 1 user
Who cares about that nuffies comments. I'm genuinely worried, but have my fingers crossed, that Brad Johnson continues to tip against us...

Did King really say that?? FFS he really is dumber than he looks!

Haters gotta hate. That’s their job.

Morons.

It’s infuriating isn’t it?
On the news tonight they reported that an ‘army’ of gws fans in convoys are heading south. What fans??? FFS half their ticket allocation ended up being given to us.

Then they had this pathetic sob story about Toby the hair puller, where his mum justified his thuggish behaviour by relating it to grieving over his cousin’s suicide. Give me a *smile* break!!!

If that’s not enough, we then have to endure that senile old traitor Sheedy, reckons GeeWhizz is the greatest football story in the history of the game.
Seriously, the media can go *smile* themselves!!!
Let’s demolish this soulless, plastic corporate club.

Brilliant.
Who ever King backs normally loses.
Guy doesn’t know the difference between tennis and basketball

Reactions: 1 users
It’s infuriating isn’t it?
On the news tonight they reported that an ‘army’ of gws fans in convoys are heading south. What fans??? FFS half their ticket allocation ended up being given to us.

Then they had this pathetic sob story about Toby the hair puller, where his mum justified his thuggish behaviour by relating it to grieving over his cousin’s suicide. Give me a ******* break!!!

If that’s not enough, we then have to endure that senile old traitor Sheedy, reckons GeeWhizz is the greatest football story in the history of the game.
Seriously, the media can go **** themselves!!!
Let’s demolish this soulless, plastic corporate club.
Yeah, did you notice on the promo for the GF that was posted on the Granny thread they show mostly clips of GWS infield, whereas ours also has crowd shots? That’s because they can’t show fans who simply aren’t there.

If your job was to emotionally rope in millions of working class football fans, how would you do it?

1000+ in the AFL media and he’s retained the top spot for about 10 years.

He gets paid millions to do this, it doesn’t make sense for him to be so incompetent, and every now and then I see clear signs of quality writing/storytelling
I think you overrate his audience and intelligence of the general population.