AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
So if J Graham and N Broad play and are interfered with it’ll be a free to them in the “spirit of the game”.

But who else is injured? Oh yeah, Dusty, Cotch, umm, JR. I hope the umpires know.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Really, is that true, if Whitfield is on the ground he's fair game, you can bet your life if it was a Tigers player Mummy would target him for sure.

If Robbo really said that it just reinforces what an imbecile he is.
What a stupid article by the drunken idiot. Where did he dream this garbage up from? Does he forecast now?

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
As if we would actually "target" a player's operation. We wouldn't. Of course no quarter given in general play. At least 2 Giants far more likely to do something insane.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Chris Scott last night looked like he has been crying all weekend.
He can’t believe they lost being 21 up.
He said that they should been up by heaps more. (They show footage of blivas miss, easy shot. The X carton player running shot 30% chance of scoring and the Selwood running shot from 50, 40% chance)
Where were the 3 misses to jack, the set shot miss’s by lynch & Dusty.
Castagna set shot at the end.
He said Dangerfield was injured and Selwood cat hadn’t fed the night before.
All cheap excuses. Nothing about how we slapped them 8-2 in the 2nd half.
He didn’t compliment us once.
We should’ve won by 7 goals at the end.

Best part of last nights show, Meatloaf asked a question about Kelly decision to leave, Scott said he would expect 4 first rounders and Dusty in compensation.
Then the weasel said he would fall into the draft. Scott was dumbfounded.
Fatguts asked the most monotoned bloke on this planet (Heath Shaw’s brother) if he would take him if fell into the draft.
The dumbshhiit sat there like a stuffed mullet. He should’ve answered ‘100%’ gone.

Robbo even brought out the old one. ‘They better win’

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Chris Scott last night looked like he has been crying all weekend.
He can’t believe they lost being 21 up.
He said that they should been up by heaps more. (They show footage of blivas miss, easy shot. The X carton player running shot 30% chance of scoring and the Selwood running shot from 50, 40% chance)
Where were the 3 misses to jack, the set shot miss’s by lynch & Dusty.
Castagna set shot at the end.
He said Dangerfield was injured and Selwood cat hadn’t fed the night before.
All cheap excuses. Nothing about how we slapped them 8-2 in the 2nd half.
He didn’t compliment us once.
We should’ve won by 7 goals at the end.

Best part of last nights show, Meatloaf asked a question about Kelly decision to leave, Scott said he would expect 4 first rounders and Dusty in compensation.
Then the weasel said he would fall into the draft. Scott was dumbfounded.
Fatguts asked the most monotoned bloke on this planet (Heath Shaw’s brother) if he would take him if fell into the draft.
The dumbshhiit sat there like a stuffed mullet. He should’ve answered ‘100%’ gone.

Robbo even brought out the old one. ‘They better win’

Watching Robbo is infuriating. I find it incredible that someone so stupid, and so inarticulate, has a regular platform to talk such absolute *smile*. If I was Robbo, I'd watch one of my embarrassing performances on the idiot box and gracefully retire to maintain some dignity - but he backs up every night!

As for Chris Scott, this guy is a train wreck - I want him to coach the Cats for the next 10 years ands slowly run them into the ground.

Reactions: 7 users

Saladin

Better to fight for something than live for nothin
Oct 1, 2003
It was a poor outing by both coaches on 360 last night...I can't believe that norf appointed Shaw. He seemingly finds it difficult to put a coherent sentence together. I loved the comment about his brother : " Yeah he defends well..." what a pearl of wisdom that is.

I'd like to see who they would have appointed if they had not undertaken the "exhaustive" process to get Shaw...

Scott was so sooky, sour and ungracious it was embarrassing. Could not bring himself to say that the tigers had outplayed the cats at all. there was no mention of it in that entire segment.

If I was the CEO of Geelong I would be having a chat to Scott about his petulant, immature behaviour. I can't think of another AFL head coach who would carry on like that.

So unprofessional.

Reactions: 3 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Watching Jeremy Cameron 's interview, all I could think of was Hymie.

latest

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
What a stupid article by the drunken idiot. Where did he dream this garbage up from? Does he forecast now?

In fairness the soulless franchise doesn't bring much charisma to the table and they're struggling to find talking points beyond Dusty's tatts. This will be the quietest buildup to a grand final since wartime. Polar opposite of Collingwood getting through.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
This piece of **** is at again
“Why the tigers can’t cross the line with sore Whitfield”
“If his surgery scar is hit, I expect the umpires to pay a free kick”

GAGFKD

I read that one (decided to buy the paper a couple of times this week)

The last line of the article was something like “that’s modern feelings”

That means he’s arguing that the “spirit of the game” rule is stupid and umpires should let them go.

Surprisingly good article.

His performance on 360 is a calculated act, I keep trying to tell ya’s.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
His performance on 360 is a calculated act, I keep trying to tell ya’s.

Then he deserves the best supporting actor award for playing the bumbling, normally drunk, incoherant fool.

Even last night he was offering Grand Final tickets to a lady if he tattooed her likeness on his own butt.

• Haha

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Then he deserves the best supporting actor award for playing the bumbling, normally drunk, incoherant fool.

Even last night he was offering Grand Final tickets to a lady if he tattooed her likeness on his own butt.

Well, he has won awards. And he’s been offered multimillion dollar contracts. And he’s retained the top media job in Victoria for how many years? So yeah, it’s an act, duh.

I heard her on radio Sunday morning begging Whateley for tickets, and she even offered to tattoo Robbo’s name on her butt.

I’m guessing they ran with that on 360?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
So yeah, it’s an act, duh.
From someone that never watches him, you're pretty confident of what you see.

I heard her on radio Sunday morning begging Whateley for tickets, and she even offered to tattoo Robbo’s name on her butt.

I’m guessing they ran with that on 360?

Yes, but he managed to get it back to front, so to speak. He's not smart enough to deliberately bumble like that on the fly.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
From someone that never watches him, you're pretty confident of what you see.

Yes, but he managed to get it back to front, so to speak. He's not smart enough to deliberately bumble like that on the fly.

If your job was to emotionally rope in millions of working class football fans, how would you do it?

1000+ in the AFL media and he’s retained the top spot for about 10 years.

He gets paid millions to do this, it doesn’t make sense for him to be so incompetent, and every now and then I see clear signs of quality writing/storytelling

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
This piece of **** is at again
“Why the tigers can’t cross the line with sore Whitfield”
“If his surgery scar is hit, I expect the umpires to pay a free kick”

GAGFKD

I thought the article was a piece of rubbish. It's grand final week and Robbo writes that sort of nonsense.
If you're out on the ground in a grand final then you have to deal with the physical attention meted out.
The Tigers won't target him other than in some bruising tackles.
Whitfield is going to be rather ginger, I reckon. Could prove to be a bit of a liability, particularly of the stitches don't hold together.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
In fairness the soulless franchise doesn't bring much charisma to the table and they're struggling to find talking points beyond Dusty's tatts. This will be the quietest buildup to a grand final since wartime. Polar opposite of Collingwood getting through.
Agreed.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Time for Jack (tonight?) to stop being friendly with Laurel and Hardy and start interrogating.