AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

CarnTheTiges said:
It's called clutching at straws. I don't mind Robbo overall, I certainly don't have the opinion that many here do, but he totally loses me with his blind devotion to Essendon. He should really be made step to one side whenever they're discussed, he simply can't put his loyalty to the club out of the way.

Its all also called "blind ignorance". The comments on 7 prior to the game last night weren't much better. At the end of the day, no one in the footy industry want to see their sport damaged by the actions from the red and black idiots. The age interview today on Fahey explains this attitude perfectly, they all say the right thing, but when its their sport, they don't want to know.

It is also called "head in the sand" of which describes Robbo pretty well.

davidrodan said:
Talking bout Floggo on SEN, Voss was questioning him this morning, bout Dank, and the Flog was drawing the longest bow

His new theory is that the 34 infractions against Dank could relate to family members and kids at the club, not the players ::)
What a flog, Dermie promptly smashed it by saying that he didn't know of any kids that needed peptides
Floggo backtracked saying not kids but other people to which Dermie replied that come to think of it he didn't know of any wives that needed peptides :hihi

Did i mention that Robbo is a FLOG
Yeah, laughable wasn't it. Wouldn't and couldn't elaborate at all. "Clutching at straws" is an apt description.

Reservoirtiger said:
Robbo is going to have a field day with us on Monday night.

Just keep remembering that his beloved Dons are in deep sh!t. Far worse to happen to his team than losing one game. Shame we cannot bring this up at the time he starts his tirade against us.

Knock yourself out Robbo - your team is close to being rubbed out completely! That is far more embarrassing than losing to an up and coming younger side!

Flobbo just questioned why an indigenous player would be involved in ANZAC celebrations given that he didn't know whether they had been involved in any conflicts.

Complete *smile*.

YinnarTiger said:
Flobbo just questioned why an indigenous player would be involved in ANZAC celebrations given that he didn't know whether they had been involved in any conflicts.

Complete *smile*wit.
What a tosser. Ignorant flog.

YinnarTiger said:

Complete *smile*wit.

Get this senile prick off the television.

YinnarTiger said:

Complete *smile*wit.
He seriously didn't say that, did he?

YinnarTiger said:

Complete *smile*wit.
I am without speech

WOAH ! Robbo reaches a new low. Keep diggin Robbo your at the 4 ft under already. 2ft to go till I reckon you'll be done on TV !!

Disco said:
He seriously didn't say that, did he?

He prefaced the question by saying words to the effect that he hoped this was not politically incorrect. When the koorie naval officer he was interviewing pointed out that aboriginal soldiers had been involved in all conflicts dating back to the Boer Wars, all flobbo could come up with is " I never knew that."

YinnarTiger said:

Complete *smile*wit.

That's pretty poor. Deserves to cop some serious heat.

I don't watch 360 anywhere near as much as I used to. Love watching Whateley, Robbo has me reaching for the mute button too frequently to justify the energy.

I usually watch a few nights a week and only the first 5-10 minutes. Just can't stand Sir Floggo.

YinnarTiger said:

Complete *smile*wit.

ouch, glad i missed that.

*smile* far out...

YinnarTiger said:

Complete *smile*wit.

Who didn't know who hadn't been in any conflicts?

YinnarTiger said:

Complete *smile*wit.

Let's see if he gets Rendalled now by the AFL heavies.

Mr Magic said:
Let's see if he gets Rendalled now by the AFL heavies.

Slobbo's the poster boy of the single male, paying for foxtel, could be a difficult decision.

The_General said:
I don't watch 360 anywhere near as much as I used to. Love watching Whateley, Robbo has me reaching for the mute button too frequently to justify the energy.

I usually watch a few nights a week and only the first 5-10 minutes. Just can't stand Sir Floggo.
Can't watch at all. From his other media appearances Whateley has become a smug Essendon supporting conceited flog full of hyperbole. Nearly as bad as Robbo.

Surely a new low for Robbo.

Whateley was baying for Yarran's blood.

Whateley does seem to be an Essendon supporter or was it because of Chappie?

3 weeks seem fair all considered