AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

percyms said:
Dont hink it would have mad any difference with this clown if we were only playing bottome 8 teams all year - he still would not pick the Tigers.

We basically are playing bottom 8 teams all year.

He said he thought we were playing all of last years top 8 sides twice, which he had gotten wrong.

Smoking Aces said:
If the fool did his homework he would see the only 2 teams from last years top 8 that we play twice is Essendon and Sydney.

When is someone going to make these idiots accountable for the pure dribble that comes out of their mouths?
Your mistake here is to put a fact into a post that also mentions Mark McClure. The two do not belong toegther. They have no relation to each other. Bet he had his Blues in there.

IanG said:
Did anyone pull him up on that?

Yeah, Kingy said to him that we have one of the easiest draws in the comp. Maclure said something like 'oh, shows how much attention i've been paying'.

King talks us up a bit actually. Has done ever since he left the club along with Terry Wallace. I think his involvement makes him rate us a little.

wayne said:
Yeah, Kingy said to him that we have one of the easiest draws in the comp. Maclure said something like 'oh, shows how much attention i've been paying'.

Why don't they make him sober up for once?

wayne said:

What a goose. I saw this last night and just giggles. Funny how they recruit morons like this on TV.

wayne said:

And yet there's no accountability.

What I like about MaClure is, you know where he sits. I actually enjoy much of what he says but discount his comments about us because for whatever reason he is heavily biassed against us. But he calls a spade a bloody shovel. I believe he is way too harsh on Jack by a massive amount. However it's his opinion & eventually I expect Jack to stick it up him. I do then expect MaClure to eat humble pie. Robbo ? No *smile* way. He is pathetic to the point of a sycophant when it comes to Hird & Essendon. Absolutely embarrassing in that regard because there is no attempt to be even handed & he refers to himself as a journalist. he is closer to a comedian when he says that. Whately I like most of the time - he raises some thought provoking issues & is normally very professional. He appears a bit sucked in by the pro essendon bull unless he knows more than we do. Kingy is good too & has a soft spot for us - balances out MaClure - so all good. Just need Essendon to come what should be there rightful whack & on we go.

So which poster was it that rang the "Run Home" on SEN that gave it to Mark McClure about this? Well done. Enjoyed listening having read it here first.

jimbob said:
What I like about MaClure is, you know where he sits. I actually enjoy much of what he says but discount his comments about us because for whatever reason he is heavily biassed against us. But he calls a spade a bloody shovel. I believe he is way too harsh on Jack by a massive amount. However it's his opinion & eventually I expect Jack to stick it up him. I do then expect MaClure to eat humble pie. Robbo ? No way. He is pathetic to the point of a sycophant when it comes to Hird & Essendon. Absolutely embarrassing in that regard because there is no attempt to be even handed & he refers to himself as a journalist. he is closer to a comedian when he says that. Whately I like most of the time - he raises some thought provoking issues & is normally very professional. He appears a bit sucked in by the pro essendon bull unless he knows more than we do. Kingy is good too & has a soft spot for us - balances out MaClure - so all good. Just need Essendon to come what should be there rightful whack & on we go.
It doesn't matter what Jack does Maclure will never take it back. He'll claim he meant something other than what he said or take credit for his rocket firing Jack up. He will never admit that he was wrong about anything.

CarnTheTiges said:
It doesn't matter what Jack does Maclure will never take it back. He'll claim he meant something other than what he said or take credit for his rocket firing Jack up. He will never admit that he was wrong about anything.
If Jack did "come good" in Noclures eyes he'd just take credit for it or at least say "about time".

well the first fortnight has been incredibly dissapoiunting
im a fan of david king..and i like wheatley...but robinson and mclure are terrible,terrible,terrine
hope the quality of fox footy improves dramatically soon

Recently signed up to Foxtel for the footy, lucky they have live games cause they got NOTHIN else.

aussyrules said:
Recently signed up to Foxtel for the footy, lucky they have live games cause they got NOTHIN else.

For what it worth AR, there are some good lifestyle shows on Aurora and some good old movies on Fox classics and Fox Classics 2, if that is your go. Nat Geo also has some interesting programmes. Did you go for HD?? Good for the footy.

aussyrules said:
They live footy is fantastic - from now until the GF. And then unfortunately we're forced back to Ch 7 for the day.
There are some other good shows - but NEVER watch them "live". There are so many ads and self-promotions. Just record stuff and watch it back. That applies to the other footy shows too like Mike Sheehan's interviews.

aussyrules said:
True, watching footy and cricket makes up 95% of my Foxtel viewing.

tigertim said:
If Jack did "come good" in Noclures eyes he'd just take credit for it or at least say "about time".

Dimma mentioned on the radio this morning that he'd love to give the media people who are whacking Jack a whack himself. Robbo chimed in by saying Maclure wouldn't last two secs up against Dimma. :hihi

Great to see Dimma coming in and backing his troops.

WesternTiger said:
Dimma mentioned on the radio this morning that he'd love to give the media people who are whacking Jack a whack himself. Robbo chimed in by saying Maclure wouldn't last two secs up against Dimma. :hihi

Great to see Dimma coming in and backing his troops.

Talking bout Floggo on SEN, Voss was questioning him this morning, bout Dank, and the Flog was drawing the longest bow

His new theory is that the 34 infractions against Dank could relate to family members and kids at the club, not the players ::)
What a flog, Dermie promptly smashed it by saying that he didn't know of any kids that needed peptides
Floggo backtracked saying not kids but other people to which Dermie replied that come to think of it he didn't know of any wives that needed peptides :hihi

Did i mention that Robbo is a FLOG

davidrodan said:
Talking bout Floggo on SEN, Voss was questioning him this morning, bout Dank, and the Flog was drawing the longest bow

His new theory is that the 34 infractions against Dank could relate to family members and kids at the club, not the players ::)
What a flog, Dermie promptly smashed it by saying that he didn't know of any kids that needed peptides
Floggo backtracked saying not kids but other people to which Dermie replied that come to think of it he didn't know of any wives that needed peptides :hihi

Did i mention that Robbo is a FLOG
It's called clutching at straws. I don't mind Robbo overall, I certainly don't have the opinion that many here do, but he totally loses me with his blind devotion to Essendon. He should really be made step to one side whenever they're discussed, he simply can't put his loyalty to the club out of the way.