AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

Bullarto Tiger said:
Out of all the talking heads and mediocre scribes out there, it is a little hard to fathom how Robinson gets prominent gigs.
Is he really credible or articulate enough to be the Herald Sun's chief football writer??
Well it is The Herald Sun...

wayne said:
Maclure has us missing the 8, because we have to play last years top 8 twice... :spin
If the fool did his homework he would see the only 2 teams from last years top 8 that we play twice is Essendon and Sydney.

When is someone going to make these idiots accountable for the pure dribble that comes out of their mouths?

i used to watch every footy related show religiously

now, i don't watch any, purely for the fact that i just find them so repetitive and boring

rokkafella said:

now, i don't watch any, purely for the fact that i just find them so repetitive and boring

Agree rokka. It's absolute overkill footy saturation these days. The same info regurgitated in different ways on each channel. I don't watch any of them now either.

Legends of 1980 said:
It's not so much what he says, but how he says it. It seems like he's passionate about what he wants to convey but it ends up looking like he is in pain. He starts off a sentence, gets a few words into it, pauses, looks like he has forgotten what he was going to say, then begins again. Happens quite a few times in a row. Plus it looks like he is in pain when he does it

Maybe we should name Robbo - Dory the fish. (Short term memory syndrome) or maybe it agonises him to remember to be coherent :)

rokkafella said:

Agree. but when we start winning and stringing a few games togerther I want to see the experts squirm in talking positive about our club LOL.

As soon as Jack put a media ban so did I. :) I've put myself into a self imposed reading & seeing media/tv ban until our game starts for RD1.

Read PRE and thats it. No TV, no news (or via web) and includes the RFC website. Not reading the rfc emails. Just keeping a lid on it, well for now

wayne said:
Maclure has us missing the 8, because we have to play last years top 8 twice... :spin

Didn't know GWS, St Kilda and Brisbane made last years finals, do any of these fools even look at the fixture before opening their traps.

rokkafella said:

Yep I'm the same, watch 360 then OTC and then FC and you find yourself listening to the same arguments and potshots 3 times, same subjects different voices.

Lets have a look at the 360 week,

Monday: Spent rehashing the weekends games and then talk Essendon and now Melbourne with Thompson and Roos.
Tuesday: Spent rehashing what they talked about on Monday then talk Hawthorn and the Western Bulldogs with Sewell and Murphy.
Wednesday: Spent rehashing what they talked about on Tuesday then start the weekly bagging session of Reiwoldt and Richmond with McNoclue.
Thursday: Spent talking about the teams and the upcoming weekend games which can be left to League Teams.

Edit: I just repeated myself from the top of the page :duh

Legends of 1980 said:
It's not so much what he says, but how he says it. It seems like he's passionate about what he wants to convey but it ends up looking like he is in pain. He starts off a sentence, gets a few words into it, pauses, looks like he has forgotten what he was going to say, then begins again. Happens quite a few times in a row. Plus it looks like he is in pain when he does it

Robbo is a charlatan in every sense of the word and he's bloody more painful and predictable to watch than bomber thompson.

Robbo: *leaning into face Gerrard* "You know Gerrard, this has *sigh* this has just gone on too long mate! I sit there and *sigh* I dunno....you tell me mate coz it's got me stuffed"

Gerrard: "It's obvious it pains you Robbo?"

Robbo "it does! it makes me bloody angry too....*sigh* they can rant and rave til the cows come home an....*sigh* who's our next guest? coz we got to lift ourselves, is Bob Murphy coming in tomorrow? He'll give us a laugh, we bloody need one mate!"

Give me a year of McClure over a minute of that Uber Flogg Slobinson.
How this self absorbed tool has so many platforms is gobsmacking .

My passion for Richmond means I stop in to AWFL 360 on my way surfing through the channels in the off chance that a tiger minute will be on. Absolutely invariably Slobbo is sucking up like a school girl to a player ( if you didn't know better you'd think he'd played 200 games himself ) or he is faux emotionally spewing his lowbrow opinion.
It's like having your mouth open when a fat man farts.

FOX!!! Get rid of this nob and give the job to David King

Who really cares what McClure thinks. It's just an opinion and like a/holes, we all have one. I used to care if "experts " predicted us to finish in the 8 or not, but it's totally irrelavent to what will actually happen. King rates us but McClure does not.
My opinion - he is a Carlton flog who I couldn't give a *smile* about - and I'm sure he cares as much about my opinion as I do about his.

rokkafella said:

Me too.
I've even stopped buying the H/S

If king rates us then we must be the real deal. Couldn't stand all his nit picking about faults with Richmond players that he was partly to blame for in his Asst days. As I don't watch or listen to his current channels I haven't caught up with his new found love for us.

22nd Man said:
If king rates us then we must be the real deal. Couldn't stand all his nit picking about faults with Richmond players that he was partly to blame for in his Asst days. As I don't watch or listen to his current channels I haven't caught up with his new found love for us.

Give us a spell. Kinggy sat with Maclure on 360 2 years ago after we won Dreamtime and they both said we were certainties fir the finals from there!! They're all a bunch utter hacks.

Al Bundy said:
Agree. but when we start winning and stringing a few games togerther I want to see the experts squirm in talking positive about our club LOL.

There's been more positivity for us than negativity. That foreign territory makes me nervous.

Sintiger said:
Professor Maclure strikes again. ;D

Dont hink it would have mad any difference with this clown if we were only playing bottome 8 teams all year - he still would not pick the Tigers. He hates the team - pure and simple. He also hinted that he was proud how he hammered into Jack last year and made smart ass reference to his media ban and then managed to hint he had not yet finished bagging jack out yet so stay tuned.