AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

B

Bill James

Fagan said their games against GWS and Richmond were close ,

Richmond May have beat us by x amount of goals but it was closer than that

In denial. Brisbane employ the same style we played in 2014-15 and getting badly exposed by the slingshot just as we did. Push everyone high and keep it inside 50. Its hard work and when the opposition gets out the back they score easily.

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
In denial. Brisbane employ the same style we played in 2014-15 and getting badly exposed by the slingshot just as we did. Push everyone high and keep it inside 50. Its hard work and when the opposition gets out the back they score easily.
On Monday Fagan said we were the best they had played, or words to that effect.

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
Same with Collingwood. They had the ball taking up residence in their forward 50 in the last 5 or 6 minutes last week, but just couldn’t get the job done. People are conveniently forgetting that the Giants nearly blew a 6 goal lead in a prelim. They’re tired physically and emotionally. They’ve got a couple back (one will be below his best), but they’re taking injured players in.

I’ve been saying this all week, gws fell apart and nearly capitulated in a period of just 15 minutes. They might have talented individuals but they are not a team!
Beggars belief why some people are bullish about them.

Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I’ve been saying this all week, gws fell apart and nearly capitulated in a period of just 15 minutes. They might have talented individuals but they are not a team!
Beggars belief why some people are bullish about them.
They had a stat on Game Day about how they went for entire quarters late this year without scoring.

Reactions: 1 users

TimeToRoar

Tiger Superstar
Apr 13, 2014
Robbo - Gerard, Richmond didn't win it. GWS just didn't turn up to play. It would not have been a Richmond win if they turned up to play. Make no mistake Gerard, I am off my nut once again....something incomprehensible........dribble.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
TO ME GWS LOOKED OUT OF LEGS BIG TIME, reminded me of the many sides that won close games by falling over the line,then got smacked in their next game ala pies in 1980 gf,eagles in 2017 against port in second semi, port in 2007 against geel gf,all sides just won ,then were out of legs early in their next game.
Good call

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Robbo - Gerard, Richmond didn't win it. GWS just didn't turn up to play. It would not have been a Richmond win if they turned up to play. Make no mistake Gerard, I am off my nut once again....something incomprehensible........dribble.....
:mhihi

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
Where’s King? Drawing up plans for a new war room?

He's one of the arsdeolees that never gave Tigers credit, always came up with excuses to misjudge the obvious,well these experts need firing,got it so wrong,such a distortion of the obvious.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I saw him today.
He was in the Olympic stand,
I asked him if we were still chokers, he looked like he was pissed at half time

Sounds like business as usual for him.

Wonder if he wrote half his article after quarter time.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Sounds like business as usual for him.

Wonder if he wrote half his article after quarter time.

7 he was pissed off.
He didn’t know what to say. A half cocked smile that was his response.

Reactions: 3 users