AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
Never quite knew what we were going to get when Peggy took on the top job, but now we know, and she's obviously only lacking one thing.... ego. Hope her successor reads the playbook!

Sellars was virtually drooling over us tonight :mhihi.... and while I'm on it, I heard Whately say on radio that his 2 son's favourite player is Dusty, and they really love him!
Poor old Danger, can't even get his own supporters to like him:eyes

She's a very impressive women.

Reactions: 2 users

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
Amazing really.
I reckon there would have been many who would have questioned taking on an American, or a woman, let alone someone who was both.

Reactions: 1 user

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Never quite knew what we were going to get when Peggy took on the top job, but now we know, and she's obviously only lacking one thing.... ego. Hope her successor reads the playbook!

Sellars was virtually drooling over us tonight :mhihi.... and while I'm on it, I heard Whately say on radio that his 2 son's favourite player is Dusty, and they really love him!
Poor old Danger, can't even get his own supporters to like him:eyes
Ricciuottos kids favourite is Dusty as well. They even named their cat Dusty... even after 2017

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Peggy is a born leader and has transform us into the best football club in the country.
I love listening to her talk about the game and her stories of her becoming a RFC supporter.
Wonderful person.

Reactions: 4 users

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
IMO this will see Gill out at the AFL. If he can see the league through this and manage to eek out some sort of season he will leave the AFL a bit of a hero.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Kermit reckons the season will start late June/early July. Way too late!! It would end on Cup Day!!

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
Somehow Hutchy has forced his 12 team finals theory into the equation with the shortened season
Am I the only one who finds that a strange concept in a reduced season? And how is it a legitimate group of finalists if 3/5 of the competition are finalists?

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Saw footage of Robbo interviewing Gil. Lordy me, how does Robbo get a gig, insufferable. He mumbled/slurred his long winded questions to Gil who just stood there dumbfounded and said he didnt understand the question.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Saw footage of Robbo interviewing Gil. Lordy me, how does Robbo get a gig, insufferable. He mumbled/slurred his long winded questions to Gil who just stood there dumbfounded and said he didnt understand the question.
Yeah it was embarrassing wasn't it. He basically asked Gil if he thought that the corona virus and its impact on the AFL would mean that Gil would lose his job :rolleyes:. He almost inferred that it was Gil's fault that the season was in jeopardy. Gil looked as though he was staggered that someone would ask such stupid questions.

I'm in no way any fan of Gil's but for a supposed senior journalist to ask such a ridiculous questions is beyond the pale.

Give it away Robbo. If you ever had it; you've certainly lost it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Pretty sure we can't have the MCG in October due to the T20 world cup