AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

tigerjoe

EAT 'EM ALIVE TIGERS!
Aug 24, 2003
Melbourne
The problem with Whately’s call of Dusty’s last goal, is that Hudson didnt react and Lyon was so in awe of it, it took him a while to come out and say anything.
Whately could have been a little more enthusiastic and unbelieving with that last goal, it truly was the goal of the year, just happened not to qualify because it wasn’t in the H&A season.
‘What a load of BULL SIHT!!!!!!!!!’

Reactions: 1 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Robbo's post season top 50 contrarians must be due out soon. You hope you've done enough and your season was solid but still always a relief to see it in print.
And PRE will have a thread 50 pages long full of posters saying Robinson got it completely wrong, but they dont care what he thinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Champion
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
And PRE will have a thread 50 pages long full of posters saying Robinson got it completely wrong, but they dont care what he thinks.

Who is Robbo and does he do a top 50 players of the season?

To be honest I never watch those footy shows so only see what is linked from here, I had no idea he does a top 50, and I have no care either.

All I care about is that we have won the last 2 flags.

DS

Reactions: 3 users