AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Yeah that was just a truly bizarre statement. You need to keep your eye on Big Nose when Robbo is ranting. He usually looks like a passenger on a plane with one engine on fire.

Hah hah hah yeah I know. That was just horrifically dumb tv. Embarrassing.

You often see that look from Mince Whateley. By all accounts he’s a bit of a tyrant behind the scenes and has given Elmer Fudd a few sprays over the journey. I think he’s just accepted the whole Oscar and Felix thing now, it works for tv, and he just puts up with it now. Although he still produces that “wtf” look and gives him that “you idiot” stare every now and then.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Yeah that was just a truly bizarre statement. You need to keep your eye on Big Nose when Robbo is ranting. He usually looks like a passenger on a plane with one engine on fire.
So true triple t.
He was at his stupid best tonight, listened to a replay whilst walking the dog. At one stage he warned Kermit he was going to “get deep” when talking about the Frawley game. He rambled nonsensically for a minute making one feel dumber for listening.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Heh heh heh... that stupid drunk made the statement that we’d had a controversy free off season without much attention.

Hah hah hah ... must have written that article the other day, made other commentary etc about Dimma in his drunken sleep then.

Geezuz he’s a moron.
Did you like when he said if 'Richmond starts losing games, the media will use Hardwick as the reason why"
The story about Hardwick and his girlfriend is old news, why does he continue to bring it up?

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Did you like when he said if 'Richmond starts losing games, the media will use Hardwick as the reason why"
The story about Hardwick and his girlfriend is old news, why does he continue to bring it up?

What was going through his “mind” (which is more an empty lunch box than a mind) was:

“I really hope you blokes finally suck this year so I can write about Dimma again and how his affair is to blame. I could get weeks of mileage if you do.”

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Feeding the media duds. I'm afraid this is gonna happen if we get to a slump in the season. Just hope Dimma doesn't do a Micky at the presser.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Heh heh heh... that stupid drunk made the statement that we’d had a controversy free off season without much attention.
Think he's given up the plss.... looks like he's taken to doing lines at the desk... Obviously concerned about his figure! ..... gee Gérard looking somewhat alarmed he'll miss out on his turn.

c1a3c8652f34b1ecd18e1c05c2c5e5cb.jpeg

• Haha

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
That's why I don't watch Fox any more outside of the games. Too busy trying to set agendas and make the news themselves instead of covering the matches.

There's a call for a proper round review footy show where every game is covered and where they can comment over the top of highlights. Still leaves plenty of scope for personal opinion. I just can't sit there any more and watch Robbo stutter and stammer his way to some earth-shattering pronouncement that "club X should consider trading player Y", or the other poonce says "I've been watching footy for 40 years and I've decided the game is too long". Too much screen time for too little substance.

Last edited:

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Jack on tonight and handled the obligatory Dimma's private life questions as the media professional he's become!

Also showed a promo of 'One Night in Brisbane' which airs at 7.30 this Thursday featuring Jack and Dimma looking back and looking forward.

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
I watched 360 last night, for the first time in 2 years. I immediately questioned why I bothered. It certainly hasn't improved any.

There's 2 hours I'll never get back (well it felt like 2 hours) :mad:

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I watched 360 last night, for the first time in 2 years. I immediately questioned why I bothered. It certainly hasn't improved any.

There's 2 hours I'll never get back (well it felt like 2 hours) :mad:
Ah cmon QuickDraw McGraw. You didn’t like Mark McClu-less’s segment ? His 1970’s coach-like rants are funny. Last year, one of them went something like this...

“The Blues have gotta run. They’ve gotta chase. They have to show they want to win. And if they don’t show they want to win then tough decisions have to be made. They’ve gotta show determination !!”

Hah hah hah...what a dud.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Agree, Mr. B.

I was just wondering as to who runs the Fox Footy channel, and does this genius think that what they dish up is any good?
They rate well don’t they Qd? I’d imagine if they replaced Robbo with someone or even a bobble head of the queen it would much improve the show

• Haha

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Ah cmon QuickDraw McGraw. You didn’t like Mark McClu-less’s segment ? His 1970’s coach-like rants are funny. Last year, one of them went something like this...

“The Blues have gotta run. They’ve gotta chase. They have to show they want to win. And if they don’t show they want to win then tough decisions have to be made. They’ve gotta show determination !!”

Hah hah hah...what a dud.

Jeepers, that's not even original. He used Ted Whittens 300th game 3/4 time speech . :rotfl2

• Haha

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne

Amazing isn't it, when he says this he is acting as if the media is some sort of remote third party. He is part of the media, continually brings this up, and then laments that it is still being talked about. Does he seriously think most people can't see through this?

If you don't want this to be the big issue, don't make it the big issue. Riewoldt just batted it away but it was Robbo and no-one else who raised Hardwick's private life as a topic in that interview above.

DS

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Amazing isn't it, when he says this he is acting as if the media is some sort of remote third party. He is part of the media, continually brings this up, and then laments that it is still being talked about. Does he seriously think most people can't see through this?

If you don't want this to be the big issue, don't make it the big issue. Riewoldt just batted it away but it was Robbo and no-one else who raised Hardwick's private life as a topic in that interview above.

DS

But Robbo stated he hated, just hated to bring the subject up....then he did

• Wow

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Stopped watching it a couple of years ago. Watching it again last night only to find that it had gotten worse.

But it works for them. Robbo feels he gets a chance to discuss and dive into the deeper aspects of the AFL with one of the greatest AFL brains in the world. Mince gets to look like the greatest AFL mind in the world because he's on with Robbo.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users