Alex Rance | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Alex Rance

I reckon next week, Rancey cues Eminem 'Lose Yourself' on the record player,

strides into the Match Committee,

fixes Balmes gaze.

All talk ceases.

Blamey lowers the vanilla slice.

and Rancey goes

'Im playing'

* dimma leaves the back 7 settled and sticks Alex in a forward pocket on McGovern in one of the most audacious moves in footy history.

fixes Balmes gaze.

All talk ceases.

and Rancey goes

'Im playing'

* dimma leaves the back 7 settled and sticks Alex in a forward pocket on McGovern in one of the most audacious moves in footy history.
Only thing wrong with that EZ is the bit where you say "Blamey (sic) lowers the vanilla slice."

He'd lower *both* vanilla slices I reckon.

:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

fixes Balmes gaze.

All talk ceases.

and Rancey goes

'Im playing'

Rancey was funny at the RFC players Comedy Day on Sunday, opened proceedings by stating in order to save time , he then turned his phone on & played a pre recorded response to questions about his knee, playing again etc etc.

Interrupted Jack a couple of times saying " im bored , just let me play "

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

if libber could travel during rehab, I am sure Rance would have done it even more professionally

He could have gone to France and done an MBA or gone to NY and become a barista.

Rance has announced to his teammates that he will not be back this year and has set his sights on being right for 2020

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
That's a real shame. The romance of Rance back for the finals and us winning again was pretty special.

But hopefully that's put that distraction to bed and the team can concentrate on winning the flag.

Would Rance be in the stands or in the coaches box for the Grand Final?

Rance has announced to his teammates that he will not be back this year and has set his sights on being right for 2020

But he's getting the final word from his surgeon on Friday and he doesn't want to play next year so wants to go all or nothing this year. How can this be? Is Rance playing a practical joke on his team mates?

I think that it's a wise decision, the odds of re-injuring the ACL are lower if you come back in under 9 months.

Last week he came in a Carlton Polo and told his teammates that he'd got the job.

• Haha
Smart move.

Last year we brought in the most sort after forward on the market, next we will bring in the best defender of this era.

Reactions: 7 users
I am torn, but I think I am pleased this is the lower-risk outcome and hopefully we now get another 3-5 uninterrupted years watching this champion play for the club.

Reactions: 2 users
Excellent decision
Already makes 2020 an exciting prospect no matter what happens between now and then