Alex Rance | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Alex Rance

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
Heard a new version last night regarding the circumstances regarding his departure. one of these friend of a fiend of a work colleague type stories ( apparently from a recently departed due to COVID RFC employee). I will not share the story apart from saying its one I have not heard, does NOT involve any ones partner. My thinking is this will spread though the normal domains but Im not prepared to publish it here.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Heard a new version last night regarding the circumstances regarding his departure. one of these friend of a fiend of a work colleague type stories ( apparently from a recently departed due to COVID RFC employee). I will not share the story apart from saying its one I have not heard, does NOT involve any ones partner. My thinking is this will spread though the normal domains but Im not prepared to publish it here.

That’s two minutes of our lives we’ll never get back

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004

inst the the sole objective of this board :p
Generally to post a rumour on the rumour board you have to post the rumour.

Like, you don’t go to the jokes board and say “I heard a great joke but I’m not going to tell you it.”

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Is he back yet ............................................................................?

Maybe we bring him in for the GF (Pickett Style) when everyone thinks we are playing Dave and then slap the Kochies, Sooks or Bears all over the Gabba whilst evryone in the footy world pisses their pants because of our sheer arrogance to do such a thing.

Then we trade him for a nice pick or two and grab Green .......because we can.

Reactions: 1 users

Knighta

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 17, 2008

That is fair if you don't want to share. But could you offer some more periphery information?

May I ask relating to the rumour would Richmond be happy to accept him back into the club if he wanted to return?

Also, if rance had of played this year, would it have had a positive or negative effect on the playing group?

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Is he back yet ............................................................................?

Maybe we bring him in for the GF (Pickett Style) when everyone thinks we are playing Dave and then slap the Kochies, Sooks or Bears all over the Gabba whilst evryone in the footy world pisses their pants because of our sheer arrogance to do such a thing.

Then we trade him for a nice pick or two and grab Green .......because we can.
Now ya talken.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Generally to post a rumour on the rumour board you have to post the rumour.

Like, you don’t go to the jokes board and say “I heard a great joke but I’m not going to tell you it.”
Well if you,re not going to tell the joke just say so

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
So why mention anything about it then?
It's like the ppl we get on Bigfooty post season that gloat about knowing of a trade rumour for a big name player we have over the line but they can't release the name "but believe you me it's a great get & we'll all be wrapped" Then when nobody believes them they get all defensive etc...