Alex Rance | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Alex Rance

1.5 days a week in pre-season only

and he says its all he can commit to at this point in his busy life

yeah, nah. he's way to distracted to be an effective coach at AFL level.

Reactions: 1 users
Good to see Alex reinstated in AFL ranks.

I'm surprised it wasn't at Richmond.

And amazed he didn't rejoin AFL ranks as a player last year or this.

Fantastic that only this year Dimma said of a possible Rance playing return that if anybody could do it after a threeee-year layoff Alex Rance could. And naturally Dimma followed up with a job offer at Richmond.

No. Wait. He didn't do that last bit, did he?

Good to see Alex reinstated in AFL ranks.

I'm surprised it wasn't at Richmond.

And amazed he didn't rejoin AFL ranks as a player last year or this.

Fantastic that only this year Dimma said of a possible Rance playing return that if anybody could do it after a threeee-year layoff Alex Rance could. And naturally Dimma followed up with a job offer at Richmond.

No. Wait. He didn't do that last bit, did he?
Alex been running 10k in around 40mins regularly. Suggests he is pretty fit

Reactions: 1 user
Funny that the Bummers and the AFL announced it with fanfare and the guys doing 1.5 days a week in pre-season....
try-hards.... again...

Lyold said this morning Rance will be working to improve Burn Thatcher.
If he makes Burn Thatcher a player.
Then Rance can go into the hall of fame

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
He was always only assisting for the preseason Despite what the Bummers PR machine said.

Reactions: 3 users
Rance at the druggies never felt right. Glad he's woken up to his mistakes.

Reactions: 3 users
So has Tross Man left the Druggies officially can't find any news about it as yet

So either Barrett has inside knowledge and Alex is heading to another team or he is just full of *smile* and the below is another example?

Damain Barrett: 'I still have a belief that we're going to see Alex Rance in an AFL game again'

Next to no chance he'll be playing AFL again, that's just Parrot click bait. Out of the game for too long.

Happy he's no longer working for the Druggies though, I always felt that tarnished his legacy at tigerland.

Reactions: 1 users
Damain Barrett: 'I still have a belief that we're going to see Alex Rance in an AFL game again'

A runner for RFC??
Goal Umpire??

So either Barrett has inside knowledge and Alex is heading to another team or he is just full of *smile* and the below is another example?

In the crowd, on one of those annoying artistic or human drama pans or shots instead of showing the actual game.