Alex Rance | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Alex Rance

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Same ending approaching with his hip I suspect.
Foley never recovered from constant knee. and soft tissue injuries.
Never had hip issues.
Wallace played in game against Port in the rain and he reinjured himself and that was the end of foley. He was never the same player. His best years were 2007-2009 and after 2009 Mitch Farmer was better

Reactions: 1 user

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Foley never recovered from constant knee. and soft tissue injuries.
Never had hip issues.
Wallace played in game against Port in the rain and he reinjured himself and that was the end of foley. He was never the same player. His best years were 2007-2009 and after 2009 Mitch Farmer was better
Think degenerative hip is worse, but am no Dr. See how well it can be managed in tandem with Kane's form for the rest of 2022.

Reactions: 1 user

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Campbells Creek form is strong form.

Spoke to a mate today who was there and said Rance is still AFL class. A real shame he missed these years of his career.

My mate reckoned he alone turned the result from a likely 200 point loss into a 100 point loss and after the game someone from Campbells Creek, who are apparently a rabble of a club, stole his boots!

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
Spoke to a mate today who was there and said Rance is still AFL class. A real shame he missed these years of his career.

My mate reckoned he alone turned the result from a likely 200 point loss into a 100 point loss and after the game someone from Campbells Creek, who are apparently a rabble of a club, stole his boots!
All my boys played for Creek. They are struggling at the moment that's for sure. But they did give us Dusty.

Reactions: 1 users