Alex Rance | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Alex Rance

I reckon he just wants to spend more time on his Academy. Assistant coaching at AFL level is all consuming. Don't think Alex wants to be just part of that machine.

Reactions: 1 user
Tarnishing his legacy is a bit strong BT, he's just earning a living.

Perhaps but I was not comfortable with it, and would have been a lot less bothered by him joining any other club. Now the Essendon supporters I know can go back to ragging on him as an overrated player.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
News tonight said he's gunna be to busy pursuing his other business interests to spend any more time hanging around at Essendrugs. Probably not a lot worth developing out at the airport back paddocks.

I reckon he just wants to spend more time on his Academy. Assistant coaching at AFL level is all consuming. Don't think Alex wants to be just part of that machine.
Yep he loves what he has built here and wants to invest more time there. People read way too much into news stories.

lol rance is ridiculously gunshy about clubland these days.

coulda gone into the Hangar and feather-dusted the joint for all the impact he would've had.

essendon needed a PR win and got one.

Tippa Castagna Stack
That's a forward line
Geez - Louise
I could cope with the shock of George ending up playing for Essendon.
But absolutely not under any circumstances should we contemplate letting Stacky get anywhere near the place.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Geez - Louise
I could cope with the shock of George ending up playing for Essendon.
But absolutely under any circumstances should we contemplate letting Stacky get anywhere near the place.
I'm not interested in the druggos!

Glad that Trossman has moved on from that hive of shithousery.

Yeah, they should rename “the Hangar “

Should be Mos Eisley Space Port.

’Get off ya face at the space’ billboards featuring Kevin Sheedy the marketing mastermind.

Come home Alex, you’re safe now.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
How is the antivax movement not waving james hird face flags?

Every single other thing they do is illogical and randomly mental.

How come we havnt seen a Hirdy, or at least a bombers flag?

How is the antivax movement not waving james hird face flags?

Every single other thing they do is illogical and randomly mental.

How come we havnt seen a Hirdy, or at least a bombers flag?

Well, they're kind of opposites.

Essendon people must've been excited to get jabbed with novel compounds, but were just deadset against the idea of a vaccination certificate as proof.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users