Alex Rance | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Alex Rance

Alex trained with a group of GC suns players on Saturday morning at Pizzey Park Sports. Complex in Miami
won 2k time trial and beat them comprehensively.
Fit as ! No surprise to see him drafted next month
He actually embarrassed the other 10 players
"Rance will work at the Suns two days a week and said he was undecided about whether he'd put the boots on again at any level.
"I don't know yet, we're just playing it by ear," he said.
"At this stage I enjoy my life balance that I have, but I think Dimma is leaving a rookie spot open for the mid-season draft just in case," he laughed."

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 user
+ Craig Cameron & Brad Miller
Unconvinced about the Suns Brains Trust team that is being put together.
An eclectic bunch of B grade administrators.
But they do have / are about to have a talented playing list.

Reactions: 2 users
Thats a little rough.
Tiger Champion
Multiple All Australian
Premiership Hero
Super Competitive is all he is.
He completely screwed the kids from the school he was running over. I know one of them and it's a disgrace he's managed to just walk away. Yes, he can play footy. But he's shown himself to be a pretty ordinary bloke.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
I don't understand the negativity about Rance, he's been gone for 4 years now, surely he entitled to work at & where he wants to.
He was offered a job that suits him, good luck to him I say.

Reactions: 16 users
I don't understand the negativity about Rance, he's been gone for 4 years now, surely he entitled to work at & where he wants to.
He was offered a job that suits him, good luck to him I say.
Agreed.
The great man’s reputation has been tarnished somewhat by rumours and innuendo since retiring.
Some on here have even perpetuated the rubbish whilst a couple continue to denigrate his ability and contribution.
Rance is a legend of the RFC and possibly the greatest key position defender we’ve ever had.
I for one wish him well for his future

• Love
Reactions: 11 users