Alex Rance | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Alex Rance

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Yeh, haven't met a single JW that I'd like to spend extended time with. Their faith ultimately defines them.
My wife was a Witness growing up and she despises them now. It is very cult like.

Reactions: 1 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Funny Rance brought a property up here in January and demolished it and is building a new house
Dimma buys property in March and settled last week
Interesting world we live in , that’s for sure
So Rance buys property GC in Jan 23 followed by Dimma whilst still coaching us
Are we supposed to clap and cheer them whilst coaching against us? Since it’s purely business as long as Rance Dimma are coaching against us I won’t be cheering them

Reactions: 1 user

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Funny Rance brought a property up here in January and demolished it and is building a new house
Dimma buys property in March and settled last week
Interesting world we live in , that’s for sure

Very Suss, more will come out in time, reckon this deal was done a while ago.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
With a capital S!

Dimma's probably agreed to go door knocking (he'll be happy to do, might find an even newer model....)

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
peter sellers film GIF

Who cares now seriously? It was best he moved on, we weren't going to win the flag without lynch, and we need a new start.

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
So Rance buys property GC in Jan 23 followed by Dimma whilst still coaching us
Are we supposed to clap and cheer them whilst coaching against us? Since it’s purely business as long as Rance Dimma are coaching against us I won’t be cheering them
Agree. Hope they crash and burn

Reactions: 1 users

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
I'm pretty surprised by this given he didn't like the grind of AFL football when he walked away.
Being an assistant coach means he's likely to have less of a life than he ever did as a player.
I guess everyone has to put bread on the table but it's definitely an interesting appointment.
The Blues Brothers Church GIF
Alex after Dimma rang him.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
I honestly can’t work this one out - he last played round 1 2019 and walked away from footy - what’s changed and why now - it doesn’t make any sense to me.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Gotta love the meedjia gibber about Dimma poaching all of these Richmond premiership stars to Mold Coast.
Tross retired 2019, dabbled in his sports academy for a few years and pretty much *smile* all to do with us since he retired.
Grigga retired in 2019, then went assistant coaching at the Moggies and pretty much *smile* all to do with us since he retired.
Dusty, still playing and contracted to us n had a meal n couple of end of season beers with Dimma n Weiner and pretty much *smile* all to do with Mold Coast before or after.

Nothing more than the meedjia parasiting off the Richmond name trying to generate some hype n relevance.

Reactions: 2 users

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Gotta love the meedjia gibber about Dimma poaching all of these Richmond premiership stars to Mold Coast.
Tross retired 2019, dabbled in his sports academy for a few years and pretty much *smile* all to do with us since he retired.
Grigga retired in 2019, then went assistant coaching at the Moggies and pretty much *smile* all to do with us since he retired.
Dusty, still playing and contracted to us n had a meal n couple of end of season beers with Dimma n Weiner and pretty much *smile* all to do with Mold Coast before or after.

Nothing more than the meedjia parasiting off the Richmond name trying to generate some hype n relevance.
It certainly keeps the PREnders switched on and entertained.

The interwebz loves a good conspiracy.

• Haha