Alex Rance | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Alex Rance

Wouldn't surprise me if GC rookie list him.
His cryptic messages are pointing to him making a comeback.
**Something exciting is coming**

Reactions: 1 user
Would be interesting to see how Rancey would go, personally I reckon it would be as big a mistake as Plugger Lockett's comeback.

Reactions: 1 user
Hes too old to return to playing and has been out of the game since doing his knee in 2019.

He'd be 33 pushing 34 now.

Reactions: 1 users
If you look up 'different cat' in the encyclopedia, there he is with his generous smile.

But I will always admire him as a great Tiger and a massive part of our 2017 revival.

Courageous, athletic, skilled and very very funny.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Funny coincidence this thread has popped up. Last night I was at a redlight cnr Bell St and Plenty Rd in Preston and my attention was taken by some graffitti on the adjacent wall. " Alex Rance is a XXXXing liar".
Wonder what's going on there, considering there's a JW Hall less than 100 meters away.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Alex trained with a group of GC suns players on Saturday morning at Pizzey Park Sports. Complex in Miami
won 2k time trial and beat them comprehensively.
Fit as ! No surprise to see him drafted next month
He actually embarrassed the other 10 players

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Alex trained with a group of GC suns players on Saturday morning at Pizzey Park Sports. Complex in Miami
won 2k time trial and beat them comprehensively.
Fit as ! No surprise to see him drafted next month
He actually embarrassed the other 10 players