America, will they ever learn? (Gun Control Debate) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

America, will they ever learn? (Gun Control Debate)

Re: America, will they ever learn?

Liverpool said:
Another reason why the death penalty should have been dusted off for this *smile* .

Here we are, 25 years later and he is still making the news.

A lethal injection 25 years ago and he'd be consigned to the dustbin of history and maybe some partial relief to the family members who had relatives who didn't make it home that day.

What a holiday it's been. He seems to have lived in his 'apartment' cell with more amenities than a low income earner would have.

TigerForce said:
Not even worth opening up a new thread for this Australian scumbag, today marks 25 years since the Hoddle Street killings took place.

Strange how Scumbag Knight calls Vitkovic (Aust Post shooting in Dec 1987) mad but himself normal. He was trained to kill by the Army, so he just killed 7 people.....geez.

This lunatic wants to be famous by stating that copycat killers followed his way after this event. What a prick.

I hate this *smile*er like no other criminal. Never been to a protest in my life but I'd do it if I thought it would help keep the prick locked up.

I'm reminded of it every morning when I drive past Clifton Hill station. Yesterday was also my birthday.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
I hate this *smile*er like no other criminal. Never been to a protest in my life but I'd do it if I thought it would help keep the prick locked up.

I'm reminded of it every morning when I drive past Clifton Hill station. Yesterday was also my birthday.

Terrible scar to your birthday LTRTR.

I'd prefer this prick was released just so someone could kill him.

Just two nights earlier, my sister and I got off at Clifton Hill station and walked up to her boyfriend's flat near the Terminus Hotel (near Rushall station) for a dinner.

glantone said:
…well, bad news for you antman - my 13 yr old tells me that a zombie apocalypse is infact possible under the right conditions. Here’s an important zombie survival tool for you. Good luck. God bless.

http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=real-would-you-survive-zombie-apocalypse-test

Far be it from me to doubt the predictive powers of your 13 year old. I have one of my own. On the day of the Zombie uprising I'm hiding behind this fella.

http://www.youtube.com/user/fpsrussia?feature=results_main

TigerForce said:
He was trained to kill by the Army, so he just killed 7 people.....geez.

Being someone who had the honour to be an Australian Soldier for 20 years, I think your comment above is in very poor taste TigerForce.

The Australian Army does not train its personnel to kill innocent civilians, nor was Julian Knight ever a regular soldier.

Chiang Mai Tiger said:
Being someone who had the honour to be an Australian Soldier for 20 years, I think your comment above is in very poor taste TigerForce.

The Australian Army does not train its personnel to kill innocent civilians, nor was Julian Knight ever a regular soldier.
I think Tiger Force was saying the opposite CMT. Julian Knight said that his army training was the reason he committed the murders, he has stated that it was their fault for training him to kill, and i think TF was saying that such an excuse is garbage.

That's the way I read it anyway.

Chiang Mai Tiger said:

I'm not sure how you're reading my comments Chiang.

My point is that just because he was trained to kill, he took it as some pride in authorising himself to kill whoever he thought should die. I'm not blaming the Army at all.

No problem, all I'm saying is you don't need to receive Army training to point a rifle at some innocent person and pull the trigger.

evo said:
Far be it from me to doubt the predictive powers of your 13 year old. I have one of my own. On the day of the Zombie uprising I'm hiding behind this fella.

http://www.youtube.com/user/fpsrussia?feature=results_main

Well, at first grimace he seems exactly what we’re looking for but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qehUdr-d4A

I’m sticking with this girl.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWlczii-Grk

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/devon-corneal/right-to-bear-arms-childs-right-to-grow-up_b_2303197.html

Why doesn't Obama finish with the spin antics and start moving his *smile* arse about their gun laws. FFS children were killed! What further proof do those bureaucratic idiots need!

TigerForce said:
Why doesn't Obama finish with the spin antics and start moving his *smile*ing arse about their gun laws. FFS children were killed! What further proof do those bureaucratic idiots need!

This.

Seems there are 2 or 3 of this type of thing in the US every year for as long as I can remember. Although it does happen in other countries (Port Arthur, Norway recently, etc.), it doesn't seem to happen anywhere near as frequent as in the US of A...

Get rid of the guns Osama and save lives.

R.I.P. to all those children and teachers who died to today. My thoughts are with the families of the victims. :(

Newman said:
This.

Seems there are 2 or 3 of this type of thing in the US every year for as long as I can remember. Although it does happen in other countries (Port Arthur, Norway recently, etc.), it doesn't seem to happen anywhere near as frequent as in the US of A...

Get rid of the guns Osama and save lives.

R.I.P. to all those children and teachers who died to today. My thoughts are with the families of the victims. :(

He's pushing as hard as he can on it. US politics, like most countries, is a minefield, especially with a Republican congress. Besides a significant section of the US pop support guns. Figures vary according to the question and who is asking etc, but its around or just under half, but a very powerful half.

tigersnake said:
He's pushing as hard as he can on it. US politics, like most countries, is a minefield, especially with a Republican congress. Besides a significant section of the US pop support guns. Figures vary according to the question and who is asking etc, but its around or just under half, but a very powerful half.

Reckon it'd be harder to enforce than Prohibition, and we know how that ended.

Wonder what this 20 year old was thinking when he woke up this morning and decided to unleash this senseless violence?

I agree entirely that they need to tighten the gun laws but there seems to be so many of these nutbags in the States hellbent on unleashing pain to others that it makes you think that they'd just find another means even if the guns weren't there.

Horribly sad.

Tigers of Old said:
Wonder what this 20 year old was thinking when he woke up this morning and decided to unleash this senseless violence?

I agree entirely that they need to tighten the gun laws but there seems to be so many of these nutbags in the States hellbent on unleashing pain to others that it makes you think that they'd just find another means even if the guns weren't there.

Horribly sad.

Just looking at that photo with kids marching out crying was bad enough.

These lunatics have a reason to kill their target (like this lunatic's mother, Frank Vitkovic's tennis partner) but WHY kill innocents and then themselves??

TigerForce said:
Why doesn't Obama finish with the spin antics and start moving his *smile*ing arse about their gun laws. FFS children were killed! What further proof do those bureaucratic idiots need!
They dont need more proof. Keeping the NRA and its fans and members as voters is more important.

Feel sick listening/reading about it.

Unfortunately the gun lobby in the States seems too powerful, any sort of prohibition over there unlikely to work anyway.