Ash Barty | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ash Barty

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Selected to present us with the cup should we win on Saturday night.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
I've been a member and supporter for about 45 years longer than her. I call *smile*.

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
who presented it last year?

Maureen Hafey, but not because she's Tommy's wife.

Reactions: 1 user

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Extremely poor
Why ?
Geoff Raines . Team of Century. 3 x JDM . Life Member and Premiership Player
Or
Joel Bowden . 2 x JDM . Father was 1969 Premiership Player . 2 X All Australian . Great Tiger Family
And we pick a supporter
FMD !

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
I've been a member and supporter for about 45 years longer than her. I call *smile*.
Totally agree . Read my post below . Raines( lives in QLD) or Bowden who is going to game . Both will be there

Reactions: 1 users

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
Poxy decision for mine., Presenting the cup is an honour for a former warrior of the club (or their wife), not a celebrity supporter gimmick.
Are you familiar with her history of support and interaction with the club?

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Extremely poor
Why ?
Or
Joel Bowden . 2 x JDM . Father was 1969 Premiership Player . 2 X All Australian . Great Tiger Family
And we pick a supporter
FMD !
Geoff Raines?? He left the Tiges to play for the scum.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

The Lurker

In Victory We Thrive, Eat Em Alive
Nov 24, 2003
Melbourne
Didnt know about Joel being at the game, though he would have been a good choice. I am okay with Ash doing it, further enhances our reputation as being inclusive. Love seeing Maureen punching the Air after presenting to Dimma & Trent in 2019. Hope Ash gets to do the job.

• Love

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
I don't think it is a poor decision, but maybe premature. Would love to have seen Roger Dean or Dale Weightman asked to fly up to quarantine for the game. Joel Bowden or even Mick Molloy would have been good too.

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Didnt know about Joel being at the game, though he would have been a good choice. I am okay with Ash doing it, further enhances our reputation as being inclusive. Love seeing Maureen punching the Air after presenting to Dimma & Trent in 2019. Hope Ash gets to do the job.
Joel is going

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Agree Joel would have been a good choice. Not just for his career but his family's history with Richmond.

But Ash is great contemporary choice. We are were we are by thinking and acting differently, why stop it now.

Reactions: 7 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Extremely poor
Why ?
Or
And we pick a supporter
FMD !

Raines I'm not sure about...not sure where his true loyalty lies.

Love the Bowden idea though.