Australian Idol | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Australian Idol

RFC4eva

Tiger Rookie
Oct 15, 2003
Vic
I wanted the rock chic to win as well! :(

At least she was into decent music (not that pop rubbish)

Hope that Millsy doesn't win! He has the worst voice out of the 5. Can perform though. He said he misses his band. IMO he should stick with them!

swarm

Tiger Cub
Oct 7, 2003
Perth
"Cosima's first song was average, but she bounced back with R E S P E C T"

Keep the updates coming - we get the show 2 hours after most of you and I saw the message while the show was half over here. I told my kids who watch the show religiously that cosima should sing a song like R E S P E C T for her second song which would really suit her. Of couse she did and now they think I am a music legend .. ;)

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Hahaha that is funny Swarm.

Watched the second half of that last night and agree that the Millsy bloke has a crap voice but he is really good at entertaining and moving etc to sway the crowd and get them into it.

Shannon and Guy (Adelaide boy) ahve hte best voices and think that if one of them doesnt win it the whole entire thing is a joke. They bot hsing great and act great adn work the crowd the best.

Crap show though and idnt see Cossima do anything so I must haev missed htat or turnedit off before hse came on for her second song.

pettifer8

They're baackk!!!
Paulini should have gone this week im not happy :mad:

Millsy kills them all when it comes down to all round performer, and i couldnt sit through a two hour concert of Shannon, Paulini, Maybe Cosima but i could if Millsy did one (maybe thats the teeny bopper inside me ;D)

But i am never watching the show again after last nights debacle, all i can say now is Guy better win or ive lost complete faith in the australian public and no wonder john howards our prime minister

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
He's gone Chelle ;D

It's time to realise that I was right all along, he is Scott Cain with brown hair, everyone loves the larrikan at first, but it soon becomes boring

To the Australian public on voting him off : here here, informative and concise

P

PuntRoadRoar

shannon is a hack and i cant believe he is still in it his voice is so flat and he cant even hit a high note without making it sound dull.... shocking

millsy sung great on sunday and compared to his past 2 weeks he needed to because he has been terrible but to have him outed and that dud shannon still in the show goes to show its a popularity contest not a singing contest.

i have a question, does anyone else notice that shannon sings alot of jimmy barnes songs?? wasnt there that guy named matt who was told by the judges to stop singing tom jones songs, start singing something different??

P

PuntRoadRoar

paulini... should win it although she wont, but sundays performance let her down big time

cosima... totally overated and mark holdens touchdown or hubba hubba comments are dull and boring

shannon.. enough said, had one good week to start with been crap ever since, he sould have been sent packing 3 weeks ago

guy.... great voice kinda like michael jacksons but his waving to the crowd is suspect LOL questions on him

Mills.... his performaces have been ordinary but last sunday was his best performance by far. should of been sent packing long time ago

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
DragicevicFan said:
He's gone Chelle ;D

It's time to realise that I was right all along, he is Scott Cain with brown hair, everyone loves the larrikan at first, but it soon becomes boring

To the Australian public on voting him off : here here, informative and concise

Scott Cain was Never funny, he never had the looks, and hre couldsnt sing. Millsy was NOTHING like him

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Chelle said:
no wonder john howards our prime minister

Dont go there. He is the best PM we have ever had since ive been alive. Sticks to his guns and does what is best for Australia rather than jsut goign wiht public opinion coz it might help him stay in power. I ahve a lot of respect for him and am glad he is our leader. He is the best man for the job. He is not a yes man.

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
I liked Paulini and thought she should have stayed but that gold dress definitely wasn't a good look. I didn't think Millsy was that good and not into the Fro. I loved Shannon's "New York, New York". I love all the blow-ups best, especially from people who seriously thought they were good.

pettifer8

They're baackk!!!
being the teeny bopper girl that i am ;D i have since gone out and bought the Idol Album, and not just because i like the guy and thought he was the best all round performer i must say Millsy's song is the only one worth listening too.

Guys is ok but i couldnt listen to a whole album of his songs like this

Shannon's song makes you want to pull out the cowboy boots and start line dancing

Cosimas well lets say i couldnt get through the whole song before skipping.

Millsy's has a catchy beat and is what i thought this competition is all about find a POP star

Kelly (Rock Chick) is ok but it sounds an awful lot like Delta Goodrems very first single that didnt go anywhere 'I dont care'

so for all those people who bag millsy have a listen u might be quite surprised, i know one person who hated Millsy cant stop listening to the song Hey DF

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
Comapred to what Millsy is capable of Dirty girl is a crap version of some Backstreet boys/westlife/anyother boyband that i cant think of right now. It is defiantly catchy, but music like that wont get him anywhere.

Listening to the album (which i only got btw, because i wanted to go see dicko and Millsy at hmv) its obvious that Paulini had the stand out voice.

Thought that Beks song was very well written - a credit to her seeing she wrote it with Levi.

Most of the songs are total crap, Mark Holden is in to writing all this supposedly uplifting crap that just doesnt sit well.

Shannon has a fantastic recording voice, it sounded great.

Love Cles song - and shes a pretty damn good rapper.

Thought Peter the pg farmer did a good version of "burn for you" by Johnny Farnham (that happens to be my fave Fharnny song so i was SO happy he didnt screw it over)

rise up is the corniest peice of poo i have heard in a while.

Having said all that....I still Listen to Dirty Girl 100 times more than the rest.

Me and my mates made it on to the fox website....
http://www.fox.com.au/onstreet/instores/millsy/DSC00019.jpg

:p :p :p :p :p

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Nice pic g0tiges. :)

I reckon we'd better recruit everyone in the pic to play for PRE and help us get a victory over saintsational. ;D

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Ummm I know my eyesight isn't the best but isn't there two girls wearing an aussie hat but one has her back to the camera. I take it you're the pretty one with the lovely smile next to her.

pettifer8

They're baackk!!!
shannon should be counting his lucky stars, he was gone if it wasnt for Cosima being unwell, it took a lot of courage and guts for what she did. I for one would love to see her come back from all this and wipe them all of the charts with her debut single

PS has anyone seen the picture of Millsy with one of the Hilton twins in the Herald Sun today ::)