Basketball | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Basketball

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Good lead by UCoooooooooonnnnn.

Aztecs killing themselves missing simple shots.

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
Finals firming up. Lakers looking a bit scary at their best. Can they last multiple 7 game series in a row? Don't think so. If the Grizzlies can get Adams back they will be a real threat. What if Zion comes back for the Pels? Maybe this is the year of the dark horse.

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
Reckon the Kings are the flakiest team to end the regular season as Div Champs, for as long as I can remember anyway.

Don't reckon they will last long into the playoffs at all.

Fingers crossed that OKC at least make the playins - with the Jazz appearing to have put the cue in the rack, and Irving doing what Irving does (wrecking teams), there is a decent shot.

Reactions: 1 user

FitenFitenWin

Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
Giddey (OKC) Mills (Nets) Simmons (Nets) Ingles (Bucks) Landale (Suns) Daniels (Pels) Delly (Kings) Travers (Cavs) White (Nuggets) Moneke (Kings)?

What does this list mean? It means that if you have an Aussie in your squad you are going to play finals.

But not Green (probably the most deserving of all the Aussies) because Mavs did the stupid thing and brought Irving into the side (he don’t count as an Aussie even tough he was born in Melbourne) and because they tanked the last game of the season. No Cooks in Washington either – but it doesn’t really count there because they brought him in too late to make finals. If they had brought him in at the start of the season – they play finals. Thybulle counts – because he played for the most part of the season at the 76’s before he got traded to the sinking Trailblazers – and even his pedigree could not save that inept franchise.

It’s irrefutable. Get on board NBA teams – go get yourself an Aussie.

FitenFitenWin

Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Gee I can’t stand almost all the Suns players. Here’s hoping they get knocked out by the Nuggets.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I had the privilege of watching the Big G dominate the Knicks at MSG in 2019. He single handedly won that game on his own. The Knicks fans thought they had them covered but he dominated and threw down a 30 foot 3 pointer (a la Young yesterday) to beat them on the buzzer.

It was awesome. (I went off and wasn’t popular with the Knicks fans.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
I had the privilege of watching the Big G dominate the Knicks at MSG in 2019. He single handedly won that game on his own. The Knicks fans thought they had them covered but he dominated and threw down a 30 foot 3 pointer (a la Young yesterday) to beat them on the buzzer.

It was awesome. (I went off and wasn’t popular with the Knicks fans.)

That must have been Amazing Red. I love the NBA & watch heaps of it. One day I hope to see an NBA game live but not yet. On the bucket list.(y)

Gianni has One of the more incredible back stories, dirt poor from Greece. And has always remained humble.
There’s a really good podcast series about he got discovered, he truly is one in a million. Amazed they got beat, Jimmy Buckets got ‘em.

Do you know what the podcast was called Scoop? I'd like to listen to it.

That play to force OT today by Butler was awesome. Incredible player. In bound pass by Vincent over Giannis just as good. Pin point.