Been to a good gig lately/Concerts [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Been to a good gig lately/Concerts [Merged]

Tigers of Old said:
Thought it was a sh!thouse idea but surprisingly it works. Axel's voice complements the riffs. A taste of what to expect from Coachella.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW7wwIRm-9E&feature=youtu.be

I'm actually shocked on the positive side. I suppose Axl's still got strength in his high-pitched falsetto voice which is necessary in most ACDC songs.

Axl never had a strong voice and might struggle to see out a 20-song AC/DC set. Back In Black & Highway To Hell will test him right out...

Kinda hope it works but would hate to see them plough on if it doesn't.

Maybe it's the recording, but the vocals on that Coachella clip sound like they've been accented with just a hint of echo.

I'm going to see my all time favourite band Iron Maiden. The tour kicks off tomorrow in Brisbane and they play in Melbourne next Monday. Anyone else going??

SpaceAce said:
I'm going to see my all time favourite band Iron Maiden. The tour kicks off tomorrow in Brisbane and they play in Melbourne next Monday. Anyone else going??
I'm not a massive iron maiden fan but regretting now I didn't see them at Madison square garden or the United center Chicago when I was there last month, went to the ice hockey and basketball on either side of the nights they played those venues.....had my 13 year old with me was my only excuse

Tigers of Old said:
Got tickets to The Cure at Rod Laver (best venue) in July. Another band off the bucket list.

Are they still gigging? I suppose Rob's toned down on that crazy hair and gothic eyeliner by now.....or has he?

CC TIGER said:
I'm not a massive iron maiden fan but regretting now I didn't see them at Madison square garden or the United center Chicago when I was there last month, went to the ice hockey and basketball on either side of the nights they played those venues.....had my 13 year old with me was my only excuse

I heard the Madison Square Garden show was really good! I saw Maiden in Brisbane last night and they were outstanding,
I highly recommend catching the Melbourne gig if you can.

SpaceAce said:
I heard the Madison Square Garden show was really good! I saw Maiden in Brisbane last night and they were outstanding,
I highly recommend catching the Melbourne gig if you can.
Mate of mine was at Brissy last night too, said one of the test shows his seen.

There's a St Kilda music festival next weekend a lot of good musos going to be there

Seeing the Oils one last time is worth a trip back home for. I reckon the big difference between the last time I saw the Oils and possible the next is that there will be a lot more bald heads.