Best/Worst TV Sports Commentators | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Best/Worst TV Sports Commentators

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
MD Jazz said:
Luke Darcy - more often than not wrong. eg That's just McRaes standard 20 disposals in a half. No, in his career he averages 26.5 disposals a game, half of that is not 20. Accuracy not his strong suit so should not be surprised.

Say that again

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
willo said:
Say that again

He said McRae just got his standard 20 possessions in a half.

The stats say McRae averages 26.5 possessions a game so far in his career. Not 40. So 20 possessions in a half is not the norm. Just another Darcy exaggeration. He was still saying Rance was a poor kick and decision maker and regularly panicked up until last year.

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Has Bwuuce Mack A Van EE (apparently that's how it's pronounced) lost his mind?

His vocab is diminishing.

Just keeps repeating the same words.

Last night, Rioli, Rioli, Rioli, Yes Yes Yes !

Other games he trots out wobbling wobbling wobbling, bouncing, bouncing, bouncing.

I think it's almost time he was pastured. (he might like the racing parlance!) :hihi

Gets so excited when it looks like we might lose then crashes back to earth when we win.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
theglove3 said:
Has Bwuuce Mack A Van EE (apparently that's how it's pronounced) lost his mind?

His vocab is diminishing.

Just keeps repeating the same words.

Last night, Rioli, Rioli, Rioli, Yes Yes Yes !

Other games he trots out wobbling wobbling wobbling, bouncing, bouncing, bouncing.

I think it's almost time he was pastured. (he might like the racing parlance!) :hihi

Gets so excited when it looks like we might lose then crashes back to earth when we win.

not to forget bubbling bubbling bubbling in place of bobbling