Best/Worst TV Sports Commentators | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Best/Worst TV Sports Commentators

MD Jazz said:
Luke Darcy - more often than not wrong. eg That's just McRaes standard 20 disposals in a half. No, in his career he averages 26.5 disposals a game, half of that is not 20. Accuracy not his strong suit so should not be surprised.

Say that again

willo said:
Say that again

He said McRae just got his standard 20 possessions in a half.

The stats say McRae averages 26.5 possessions a game so far in his career. Not 40. So 20 possessions in a half is not the norm. Just another Darcy exaggeration. He was still saying Rance was a poor kick and decision maker and regularly panicked up until last year.

Has Bwuuce Mack A Van EE (apparently that's how it's pronounced) lost his mind?

His vocab is diminishing.

Just keeps repeating the same words.

Last night, Rioli, Rioli, Rioli, Yes Yes Yes !

Other games he trots out wobbling wobbling wobbling, bouncing, bouncing, bouncing.

I think it's almost time he was pastured. (he might like the racing parlance!) :hihi

Gets so excited when it looks like we might lose then crashes back to earth when we win.

theglove3 said:
Has Bwuuce Mack A Van EE (apparently that's how it's pronounced) lost his mind?

His vocab is diminishing.

Just keeps repeating the same words.

Last night, Rioli, Rioli, Rioli, Yes Yes Yes !

Other games he trots out wobbling wobbling wobbling, bouncing, bouncing, bouncing.

I think it's almost time he was pastured. (he might like the racing parlance!) :hihi

Gets so excited when it looks like we might lose then crashes back to earth when we win.

not to forget bubbling bubbling bubbling in place of bobbling