Brett Deledio (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brett Deledio (merged)

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
It was a little sad, for lids to move on to play in a flag, wham bam, wrong call mam, tigers 2017 "champions of afl.

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
It's like any choice you make during your life, you make a decision & must accept what the results may be. Right or wrong you can't change the consequences, so be it.
Brett chose to go elsewhere knowing that nothing's guaranteed, he gambled & lost, so be it.

THAT'S LIFE.

Does he regret it, only he can say

1eyedtiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 2, 2007
"You tell me one person who could have foreseen the Tiges were going to win the flag and mate, I'll call them an absolute bulls**t artist," he said.

Obviously he doesn't read these forums. ;D

http://puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=52950.0

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Didn't watch it, didn't listen to it and didn't send any congratulations to any players.
What a knob

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
mad_tiggy911 said:
Agree. Glad he's out.

Knob. ;D

He was contracted and he wanted to go to Geelong...
For a bloke that was at the club for 12 years, it looks like he wasn't a favourite of the playing group

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Yeah he made his choice but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t feel sorry for him because he must be thinking “what if ?”.

Lids was a tiger great who probably made the wrong call and I do feel for him. He was also the club VC who was voted for by his colleagues for that position.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Sintiger said:
Yeah he made his choice but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t feel sorry for him because he must be thinking “what if ?”.

Lids was a tiger great who probably made the wrong call and I do feel for him. He was also the club VC who was voted for by his colleagues for that position.
I do feel a bit sorry for Lids,because I think given what he went through with us early in his career he probably deserved some success. He's one of a number of players, though, that I would have loved to see play in a Premiership, Richo chief amongst them.

Big Tiger

Tiger Rookie
Jul 15, 2013
zippadeee said:
Didn't watch it, didn't listen to it and didn't send any congratulations to any players.
What a knob
Totally, shows you why he was hated by the young guys. The same young guys that gave us our improvement, all about Brett!! Don't underestimate how much his departure helped, you can just tell by the article the kind of person he is.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Regrets are for post-career; odd that his focus isn't on winning a flag with GWS. Unless he thinks he's finished...

Don't see it as odd at all. He was with the Tigers for along time and part of him will always be a Tiger. Yes he made his bed but that doesn't mean you forget about it and it's not painful for you. He is human. Time heals.

smokin joe

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 11, 2004
He wanted to leave as much as club wanted to ge rid of Lids
He may play in a flag with GWS next two years
Too bad so sad