Brett Deledio (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brett Deledio (merged)

Lids is back to his old self. Great to see him relaxed on the Front Bar. I'd like to see him as a Homecoming Hero when the crowds are back. Played a similar role to Richo in gving us some hope in horrible times.

Reactions: 10 users
Lids is back to his old self. Great to see him relaxed on the Front Bar. I'd like to see him as a Homecoming Hero when the crowds are back. Played a similar role to Richo in gving us some hope in horrible times.

Wish i had watched it now. Did he talk about the Tiges much ?

personally I’d prefer he stay away from the club, was a very good player but I can’t stand listening to him and heard to many negatives from individuals to be made up

Reactions: 4 users
Wish i had watched it now. Did he talk about the Tiges much ?
He did explain how Dimma was happy for him to leave after 2016 and suggested that GWS might be where he had the best chance of winning a flag. Lids spoke highly of the club and made a nice tribute to Tucky. Also mentioned that he has had over 30 calf injuries. I reckon he'll be barracking for the Tiges tonight.

Reactions: 1 users
Lids is a Kyabram boy with definite tickets on himself, but he's not Robinson Crusoe on that score. A lot to like imho.

He did explain how Dimma was happy for him to leave after 2016 and suggested that GWS might be where he had the best chance of winning a flag. Lids spoke highly of the club and made a nice tribute to Tucky. Also mentioned that he has had over 30 calf injuries. I reckon he'll be barracking for the Tiges tonight.

Thanks mate.

Geez this soft cap reduction is going to bite hard.

Come on Oldie, they're
jobs for mates.
Newman got Deledio the job.
The best thing this reduction.
How about Essendon and that imagine of 18 blokes in the coaches box. What a joke.
Back to 2 or 3 coaches.
More money in the bank.

Lids was very lucky to get paid to play footy at an average >$500k per year for a 15 years. Thats $7.5M. Not someone we should be feeling sorry for. Its the folks who can't afford to lose their jobs and are that we should be thinking about.

Reactions: 3 users
Come on Oldie, they're
jobs for mates.
Newman got Deledio the job.
The best thing this reduction.
How about Essendon and that imagine of 18 blokes in the coaches box. What a joke.
Back to 2 or 3 coaches.
More money in the bank.

Spot on Zips, checkout Geelong. Lappin, Knighter, Scarlett, Enright, OBree, Rahilly and Grigg just for starters. Why would you need Scott?

I take the negatives with a grain of salt, there were plenty around about other current Tigers that are now considered model citizens.

Personally, my experience in the handful of times I spoke with him was that he was a really nice bloke.
He is a great Bloke!!!
was at that final against gws were he was boooeed, I hated it
the guy was shattered.

Reactions: 2 users