Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git

Stack is one hell of a player. ..I want him at Richmond .
If we lose him to say Freo we will forever watch him play with regret and envy.
I really hope he comes back. CCJ too.
Like the Suns fan has watching Bennell at Freo, and the Dees?

I think we just have to trust the clubs judgement on Stack, and his ability to dedicate himself to football.

I doubt CCJ wont be on our list next year.

Reactions: 1 users
Like the Suns fan has watching Bennell at Freo, and the Dees?

I think we just have to trust the clubs judgement on Stack, and his ability to dedicate himself to football.

I doubt CCJ wont be on our list next year.
It's a little different. Bennell was cruelled by injury for years. Had he been on the park regularly things may have been different with him. Stack hasn't been injured, just stupid in the hub and lacking guidance and professionalism during the off season. He has the tools, but it's up to him to make use of his gifts. If we can't get him to develop the off field stuff, I doubt anyone can.

For CCJ this is the first we've heard of any off field issues so would be staggered if he's let go on one indiscretion, especially with Soldo done for next year

Reactions: 4 users
Gee hope he’s sitting at home thinking what could have been And it’s burning deep...

Reactions: 2 users
Chol was very ordinary, but there is no guarantee CCJ would have been better

No broken foot news to me.Furious at him we're a people saying doesn't matter wasn't going to play anyway this is biting us back Chol not up to it and injuries to our big man.

Not sure anyone could be as bad as Chol has been his last few games. I get the reasons for selecting him (structure) but still think it was a massive mistake. It turns out it was.

Reactions: 5 users
Yes CJs reputation has soured like David Schwartz’s did when he was injured, however I think last night again showed how crucial he is to us going forward, he doesn’t have to be a superstar he only really needs to be a good B Grader for the sake of our list , as of now we have 1 ruck and his unsigned going into 2021, we also only have 2 key forwards and one is past his best. I think it’s crucial to keep CJ as he should be ready to influence at the top level next season in both roles . I think he’ll be a player

Reactions: 4 users
It wasn’t his only offence
Got priors
Contract is in bin apparently

This can’t be right.
I’m assuming you mean they will trade him?
Won’t let a pick 20 walk for free under any circumstances.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

No guarantee but if he was told to engage his opponent, stand under packs and bring the ball to his feet, I reckon as a more conventional player than Chol, he'd have done it better.

Looked like a talented schoolboy playing against men last year , no idea how much he has matured physically, but you might be right

This can’t be right.
I’m assuming you mean they will trade him?
Won’t let a pick 20 walk for free under any circumstances.
Gale said they never considered sacking either of them. Don't know people think it's changed now?