Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Gale said they never considered sacking either of them. Don't know people think it's changed now?

I think it is a case of the club being politically correct and paying a bit of lip service. There would be no way they could come out and say they are both sacked straight away as they have contracts for 2021 and all manner of negotiations with managers, AFLPA and probably AFL would need to take place to void them. Would also disrupt the focus on our finals campaign as the media would be all over it.
The decisions will be made in the cold light of day and regardless of being contracted it won't save them if they have had a multitude of breaches.
Time will tell.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
It wasn’t his only offence
Got priors
Contract is in bin apparently
Interesting.
There was a footnote to one of the articles about Stacka n Cujo's misguided foray into early morning kebab land. That Cujo had politely been told to get off the *smile* if he wanted to have an AFL career. Both lads obviously need to pull their heads in n do some serious thinking about their AFL futures.
Stacka's upbringing, means he's always going to be on the fringes of keeping his life sorted n disciplined enough over the earlier years of his career n we knew that when first drafting him. Might be that Cujo likes to party up a bit too much n doesn't consider stopping once started, not a good sign for a kid just starting out.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The only benefit of losing last Friday Night is if we still make the GF thats an extra week of suspension chewed up this year and a week earlier that the boys get to return.

(if they are still at the club).

Reactions: 3 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Correct me if I am wrong.
It's my understanding that CCJ was injured at the time of the great kebab incident and wasn't going to be in the mix for selection for the remainder of the season.

Blind Charlie

Talk is cheap,just do it !
May 20, 2015
Correct me if I am wrong.
It's my understanding that CCJ was injured at the time of the great kebab incident and wasn't going to be in the mix for selection for the remainder of the season.
My guess would be if he had no chance of playing then he wouldn't have been in the hub.

Elmer

Tiger Champion
Dec 3, 2005
I think it is a case of the club being politically correct and paying a bit of lip service. There would be no way they could come out and say they are both sacked straight away as they have contracts for 2021 and all manner of negotiations with managers, AFLPA and probably AFL would need to take place to void them. Would also disrupt the focus on our finals campaign as the media would be all over it.
The decisions will be made in the cold light of day and regardless of being contracted it won't save them if they have had a multitude of breaches.
Time will tell.
Has CCJ had multiple breaches? I see reference to it post incident but had not heard that prior.

I'd be shocked if he's not on our list next year. As you say 'time will tell.'

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
He's definitely needed now that Soldo is out for a year. So he gets another chance, hope he takes it.

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
I bet CCJ wishes he could have turned the clock back when he is seeing the chances he has missed to play in the firsts
Abso-bloody-lutely, he would have a free ride to his career. If he had played well, won a cup, potentially, I think Nank would have pop down another peg

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
This guy could be huge in our future , “ if “ he can be atleast a B grade fwd/ruck it makes such a difference to our recruiting going forward , wouldn’t have to waste any picks on big doofus rucks and would allow Lynch to have a key forward partner going forward . Balls in his court , the talents there

Reactions: 10 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
This guy could be huge in our future , “ if “ he can be atleast a B grade fwd/ruck it makes such a difference to our recruiting going forward , wouldn’t have to waste any picks on big doofus rucks and would allow Lynch to have a key forward partner going forward . Balls in his court , the talents there
Yeah, I really hope he takes his chances next year. Make or break.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
The ball is indeed in his court.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Reckon he has the footy ability to make the team and be a valuable player in coming years

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
It wasn’t his only offence
Got priors
Contract is in bin apparently
There hasn't been any talk about him being traded or delisted. I'm glad as I think he's an an important part in the premiership puzzle as the list regenerates in the next few years.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Has CCJ had multiple breaches? I see reference to it post incident but had not heard that prior.
Yes, there was an article, (I think in the herald sun) that said CCJ should consider reducing or even stop drinking alcohol due to previous poor decisions.
That might explain why he has been made to wait for more opportunities.
It's up to CJ now, he has good AFL attributes, players his size who can take hangers are a rare bread.

Last edited:
  • Sad

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
I wonder if these rumours about CCJ'S repeat offences are substantiated? If so I would think the club didn't foresee this happening when they drafted him as a SA under 18 state captain

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I wonder if these rumours about CCJ'S repeat offences are substantiated? If so I would think the club didn't foresee this happening when they drafted him as a SA under 18 state captain

From a bloke in the inner sanctum.
'He isnt going anywhere'.
That's from this morning