Cardinal George Pell, The Catholic Church and Child Sex Abuse | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cardinal George Pell, The Catholic Church and Child Sex Abuse

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
Watched a video of Sinead O'Connor in 1992 on Saturday Night Live demonstrate against the churches filth.
She has not been back on since and the Church continues its unabated charge to destroy its followers! Unbelievable.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Watched a video of Sinead O'Connor in 1992 on Saturday Night Live demonstrate against the churches filth.
She has not been back on since and the Church continues its unabated charge to destroy its followers! Unbelievable.
No idea which religious arm but certain that Sinead has been a nun for the last fifteen years or so. Must be something about all that God botherin that has impressed her over the years.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Australian movie Don't Tell on SBS World Movies lastnight and again at noon tomorrow. Based on true events and specifically the Anglicans and Hollingsworth. ....just like the Micks, follow the money and cover up at all costs!

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Saw a Julian Clary sketch the other night, he mentioned he's 54 now, and that age had snuck up on him, 'like a catholic priest in a public toliet'.
I always thought he was a fake gay and younger than me (maybe by looks) but he's actually 60 now.....and is gay.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
No idea which religious arm but certain that Sinead has been a nun for the last fifteen years or so. Must be something about all that God botherin that has impressed her over the years.

Sinrad was ordained a Priest in some weird Irish subcult call Irish catholic orthodox. She was never ordained in the Catholic Church.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Just watched this air on the ABC.... having been both an alter boy and gone to a CB's school, I've always told people that I'd dodged a bullet, twice!
Seeing this tonight reinforces that in my mind.

The damage the Catholic Church has done and continues to do is just about unfathomable!

It's a riveting piece of television, though somewhat disturbing!

I watched it over the weekend off I-view. Really uncomfortable viewing.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I watched it over the weekend off I-view. Really uncomfortable viewing.
Yeah it's bloody ordinary. .... the fact that the bloke is a) not still in jail and b) continues to be a priest, just shows what an organized pedophile ring they're operating in plain sight!

Episode 2 on some other lowlife tonight at 8.30

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Final episode was on the abc lastnight. .... hard to believe people still don't understand the cult of religion.
The Catholics are masters of the practice.
A seriously sickening bunch of criminals!
Regardless of what happens to Pell in his appeal..... standby for a shitload more court cases.

Reactions: 1 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Final episode was on the abc lastnight. .... hard to believe people still don't understand the cult of religion.
Regardless of what happens to Pell in his appeal..... standby for a shitload more court cases.

Terriffic but harrowing. Sarah Ferguson is a ripper.

Reactions: 2 users

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005

The abettors Priest, Brothers, Nuns etc are just as bad, could of stopped this years ago. This bloke close to No. 1 Dog.

Disturbing show.

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
Just watched this air on the ABC.... having been both an alter boy and gone to a CB's school, I've always told people that I'd dodged a bullet, twice!
Seeing this tonight reinforces that in my mind.

The damage the Catholic Church has done and continues to do is just about unfathomable!

It's a riveting piece of television, though somewhat disturbing!

Very much the same here AOC (were you born in '74?) My parish priest was, eventually, a convicted pedo and I literally dodged him once in the sacristy. I didn't like the way the CB head of the school looked at me but it was never more than that. Feel the same, bullets dodged.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Acquitted. I know I’m in the minority here but the claims made against always had holes in them big enough to drive a Mack truck through.

yes Bolta will have a field day but so will all the Pell haters who will be frothing.

Reactions: 2 users