Carltony | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltony

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
The Front Bar should be good viewing this week!
Wonder if Maher will take a sickie
Essential viewing; can't wait. Mick Molloy was hilarious giving it to them last week and they hadn't yet missed the finals. This week's show should be next level :mhihi

Reactions: 4 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Essential viewing; can't wait. Mick Molloy was hilarious giving it to them last week and they hadn't yet missed the finals. This week's show should be next level :mhihi
Like others have said, if I was Maher I’d be doing anything to not appear this week.

BluesBloke

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2012
If Carlton kick 5 more points for the season and concede 5 fewer, they make the finals.
Couldn't script this stuff. Remarkable how close our game can be. For the neutral I'm sure it makes incredible entertainment. For the supporters involved, heartbreak.

Found myself waking up in a cold sweat tonight unable to sleep - some three days after the fact.
I didn't think it would affect me like it has as my perspective on life is always measured, owing to past personal experiences. But it hasn't gotten any easier as the days have passed by.

I also said after the Melbourne game that perhaps missing the finals would be for the better. It was then I thought I'd be completely ambivalent to a loss in the final match. It's been the opposite, even though I still believe in my reasoning around that.

This is passion I haven't felt in a long time - incredible to think it's always there after thinking it all completely disintegrated during the past decade. Sometimes all you need is a firestarter which is what Sunday might've been here.

Reactions: 11 users

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
Couldn't script this stuff. Remarkable how close our game can be. For the neutral I'm sure it makes incredible entertainment. For the supporters involved, heartbreak.

Found myself waking up in a cold sweat tonight unable to sleep - some three days after the fact.
I didn't think it would affect me like it has as my perspective on life is always measured, owing to past personal experiences. But it hasn't gotten any easier as the days have passed by.

I also said after the Melbourne game that perhaps missing the finals would be for the better. It was then I thought I'd be completely ambivalent to a loss in the final match. It's been the opposite, even though I still believe in my reasoning around that.

This is passion I haven't felt in a long time - incredible to think it's always there after thinking it all completely disintegrated during the past decade. Sometimes all you need is a firestarter which is what Sunday might've been here.
I get it.
I can barely imagine what would happen on this forum if that was Richmond.

Reactions: 1 user

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
If Carlton kick 5 more points for the season and concede 5 fewer, they make the finals.
You mean the All-Australian Charlie Curnow kicking 9 points in the last 2 rounds was costly? (While Tom Lynch kicked 8 goals 2 in the 2 big games against the Lions and Port)

But i guess all the Cats players who make it shows performing when it matter doesnt mean much for AA selection.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Yeah but we could say something similar. Those 5 games we drew or lost by under a combined total of 15 points would have us top of the ladder if we’d won them.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Yeah but we could say something similar. Those 5 games we drew or lost by under a combined total of 15 points would have us top of the ladder if we’d won them.
And then the AA snubs would look ridiculous. Team ladder position cost lynch Prestia and rioli.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Sam Pang: "Things could be worse. I could be on the short list to coach Essendon" :mhihi

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
The Andy Maher footage was the cream
Stephen Colbert Chefs Kiss GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert