Carltony | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltony

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Couldn't script this stuff. Remarkable how close our game can be. For the neutral I'm sure it makes incredible entertainment. For the supporters involved, heartbreak.

Found myself waking up in a cold sweat tonight unable to sleep - some three days after the fact.
I didn't think it would affect me like it has as my perspective on life is always measured, owing to past personal experiences. But it hasn't gotten any easier as the days have passed by.

I also said after the Melbourne game that perhaps missing the finals would be for the better. It was then I thought I'd be completely ambivalent to a loss in the final match. It's been the opposite, even though I still believe in my reasoning around that.

This is passion I haven't felt in a long time - incredible to think it's always there after thinking it all completely disintegrated during the past decade. Sometimes all you need is a firestarter which is what Sunday might've been here.
Silver Lining BB.

Betterr to lose to them bastards that way in Rnd 23 rather than in a FInal, that really wouldve really hurt.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Couldn't script this stuff. Remarkable how close our game can be. For the neutral I'm sure it makes incredible entertainment. For the supporters involved, heartbreak.

Found myself waking up in a cold sweat tonight unable to sleep - some three days after the fact.
I didn't think it would affect me like it has as my perspective on life is always measured, owing to past personal experiences. But it hasn't gotten any easier as the days have passed by.

I also said after the Melbourne game that perhaps missing the finals would be for the better. It was then I thought I'd be completely ambivalent to a loss in the final match. It's been the opposite, even though I still believe in my reasoning around that.

This is passion I haven't felt in a long time - incredible to think it's always there after thinking it all completely disintegrated during the past decade. Sometimes all you need is a firestarter which is what Sunday might've been here.
We all know the feeling BBgun. 2013 elimination final still sticks in the craw like a skungy old fish bone. Certain moments just never seem to lose their hurt factor no matter how good things have been before that time or after.

Reactions: 2 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Poor old Mickey Molloy.
He's gonna cop it big time tonight on The Front Bar.
After unloading on Pang and the Laughing Hyena for virtually the whole show a few weeks ago after Carltony's massive choke they are going to be waiting for him.
I hope he shows to face the music. (Unlike Pang who goes missing every 2 or 3 shows)
Can see Pang bringing out the Under The Pump board to pay out on Mickey.

Also The Sage, The Guru, The Tiger Whisperer, is on tonight.
Balmey!

Bring your hard hat, Mickey!

Reactions: 2 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Poor old Mickey Molloy.
He's gonna cop it big time tonight on The Front Bar.
After unloading on Pang and the Laughing Hyena for virtually the whole show a few weeks ago after Carltony's massive choke they are going to be waiting for him.
I hope he shows to face the music. (Unlike Pang who goes missing every 2 or 3 shows)
Can see Pang bringing out the Under The Pump board to pay out on Mickey.

Also The Sage, The Guru, The Tiger Whisperer, is on tonight.
Balmey!

Bring your hard hat, Mickey!
Be interesting to see what Balmy has to say about the ARC review. Suspect he will play the dead bat, too diplomatic these days, unlike in his playing days.
Would love him to really unload - say what you really think, Neil. :censored:

Reactions: 1 user

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Be interesting to see what Balmy has to say about the ARC review. Suspect he will play the dead bat, too diplomatic these days, unlike in his playing days.
Would love him to really unload - say what you really think, Neil. :censored:
Did you hear him on talking tigers podcast? I think not.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Rumoured Frockers 26yo Blake Acres who played well against pies with 17K 10HB 27D 9M 3 tackles
Will be seeking a trade to Cartoon 3 years $350,000 pa
What BS Cartoon expects all to believe players accepting unders to play there

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Rumoured Frockers 26yo Blake Acres who played well against pies with 17K 10HB 27D 9M 3 tackles
Will be seeking a trade to Cartoon 3 years $350,000 pa
What BS Cartoon expects all to believe players accepting unders to play there
Why would he leave Freo who resurrected his career.