Carltony | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltony

So, had a bit of fun with a couple of carlscum supporters at work today. Known these dickheads nearly 10 years now.They are very sensitive and thick as 2 bricks. They are your stereotypical Aussie born and raised “wogboys” with the weird accents they have. ( Before anyone bitches, I’m aussie born and bred with Italian migrant parents, but I only have the stereotypical Aussie accent :p ). Anyway, until 2017, I copped crap from them all the time, from ninthmond jokes, to cracks about our continual failure, sacking coaches every other year. Worst was 2013 when they beat us in the final.
My turn :giggle:
I showed them “Ninthton” on the ladder. They pointed out where Richmond was, “ What does that make you guys then?” They said with a smirk. “2 points off top of the ladder” I replied with a big grin
”Is this Vossies second year as coach ?” I asked innocently. “Yeah”. “ So you’re due a new coach in a few months?”
And I can’t emphasise this enough, they are really stupid.
”How many AFL flags have you won?” one of them smugly teased.
“AFL flags?” I asked.
”yeah”,
”AFL flags? You sure”.
“ Are you thick or sumfink”.
“We’ve won 3 AFL flags. Why?”
“ we’ve got 16”
“ no you haven’t. You’ve got 1 AFL flag dipshit”
” oh, that’s not what I meant”:unsure:
”when was carltons last flag?” That one was met with silence :ROFLMAO:

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
So, had a bit of fun with a couple of carlscum supporters at work today. Known these dickheads nearly 10 years now.They are very sensitive and thick as 2 bricks. They are your stereotypical Aussie born and raised “wogboys” with the weird accents they have. ( Before anyone bitches, I’m aussie born and bred with Italian migrant parents, but I only have the stereotypical Aussie accent :p ). Anyway, until 2017, I copped crap from them all the time, from ninthmond jokes, to cracks about our continual failure, sacking coaches every other year. Worst was 2013 when they beat us in the final.
I showed them “Ninthton” on the ladder. They pointed out where Richmond was, “ What does that make you guys then?” They said with a smirk. “2 points off top of the ladder” I replied with a big grin
”Is this Vossies second year as coach ?” I asked innocently. “Yeah”. “ So you’re due a new coach in a few months?”
“AFL flags?” I asked.
”yeah”,
”AFL flags? You sure”.
“ we’ve got 16”
Magnificent Legends :mhihi

“AFL flags?” I asked.
”yeah”,
”AFL flags? You sure”.
“ we’ve got 16”
Should have asked them when we last finished 9th and ppiunted out that they’ve done it at least twice since that. Also how many coaches have they had in the last 10 years as to how many we’ve had.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Carlscum, and their supporters just rub me up the wrong way.

I despise that Club and everything they stand for.

Whether its from 1972, 82 or now, its the same.

Total disgust.

Long my they drown in mediocrity.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Should have asked them when we last finished 9th and ppiunted out that they’ve done it at least twice since that. Also how many coaches have they had in the last 10 years as to how many we’ve had.
I was hoping to get around to how many wooden spoons this century but they sulked off before I could mention it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
In regards to coaches, can also go back to the start of this century 9-4
All in the memory bank for the right occasion :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Cartoon once again haven’t selected Tom DeKonning preferring to go with 1 ruck Pittonet :unsure:

Dekonning has been seen down Torquay surfing etc
Not contracted for 2024 Not looking good for him re-signing with Cartoon
May ask for trade to the Pussies to play with his brother

• Wow
Cartoon once again haven’t selected Tom DeKonning preferring to go with 1 ruck Pittonet :unsure:

Didn't Kanye want the Blues to offer him a 1 million dollar deal?

Mans a genius.

Last edited:

Massively over rated.
Haven't seen anything special besides a pack mark once every 3 weeks.
Good luck.

TDK was in the Torquay pub gassing with Geelong players after the Swans win.

Cats claws are in deep. They will get him.

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Why not us?

TDK not selected to play again by Vossy. Might b that the Ginger is seriously pissed n has already put a line through him for the season.