CFA-Guardian angels of our state | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

CFA-Guardian angels of our state

kb7882

Tiger Champion
Jul 10, 2003
Lilydale
This is a union who threatened to strike because they didn't have enough milk supplied to them in their stations.

We buy our own milk and get on with it.

We don't need this mob telling us what to do.

Slinger

Tiger Cub
May 27, 2013
Hartbalme said:
This is a union who threatened to strike because they didn't have enough milk supplied to them in their stations.

We buy our own milk and get on with it.

We don't need this mob telling us what to do.

You're almost too dumb to respond to- but here goes.

Put up the proof to back up your moronic claims about striking. You won't have any because what you wrote never happened.

You do realise that the big scary union you're so concerned about is made up of career firefighters? So the fantasy you're putting forward is that career fireys in the MFB & CFA were going to strike over milk. Not turn out to fire calls over milk?

Tell us where you volunteer so the fireys there can be informed there's a moron in their midst.
The herald sun & the libs have played you like a piano.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Slinger said:
Career firey Lee- had enough of the absolute *smile* from some very misinformed people.

Yep the Hun and Libs playing the common people (and volunteers) brilliantly. Just shows how naive and easily led the masses are.

Slinger

Tiger Cub
May 27, 2013
Hartbalme said:
If volunteering to help my community qualifies me as "dumb" and *smile* so be it.

Nice try- that's not we're talking about & you know it.

I'm still waiting for anyone on here to explain how volunteers, and more importantly the community, will be negatively impacted by this EBA.

Back to your strike fantasy for a minute- we never threatened to strike over milk- we've been waiting for well over 1000 days for a new workplace agreement, and guess what? We've never threatened to strike over that either.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
it appears a lot of the pro-CFA and anti firefighters (union) ads are being paid for by the Libs. funny that.

Slinger

Tiger Cub
May 27, 2013
Great work by Frankston career fireys, and Baxter volunteer fireys on the weekend.
Saved an elderly lady from her burning house. Career & volunteer fireys working well together as they always have- and will continue to do.

Hopefully they all celebrated with a big glass of cold milk.

Whaddya say hartbalme?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
antman said:
He didn't say that and you know it.

It went pretty close. Very ordinary comments resorting to personal insults. An inability to discuss a situation calmly and rationally. Speaks volumes really.

Very dirty business unfortunately.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
rosy3 said:
It went pretty close. Very ordinary comments resorting to personal insults. An inability to discuss a situation calmly and rationally. Speaks volumes really.

Very dirty business unfortunately.

Actually reading back he did say that.. I was looking at a later post. My bad.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Don't know much about this. Spider senses, and slingers posts, tells me if its being flogged by the Libs and Murdoch during an election campaign, there's more smoke than fire. Didn't the CFA board come off pretty badly in inquiries after Black Saturday? Is there any links to that?

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
WesternTiger said:
Yep the Hun and Libs playing the common people (and volunteers) brilliantly. Just shows how naive and easily led the masses are.

spot on. and the fact that people only see what they wanna see and the Murdoch media are miliing it for every drop. case in point is that my missus thinks the LNP are better economic managers that labour when all the evidence in the world is out there that proves its absolute bullcrap.

tigersnake said:
Don't know much about this. Spider senses, and slingers posts, tells me if its being flogged by the Libs and Murdoch during an election campaign, there's more smoke than fire. Didn't the CFA board come off pretty badly in inquiries after Black Saturday? Is there any links to that?

exactly. I just wish people would think it through rationally like you just have.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
tigersnake said:
reckon the issue was very alive before the libs decided to piggyback of it for political mileage.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
tigersnake said:
Yeah, to me it seems quite blatant in the HUNS attempt to sway voters against Labor on Saturday.

What's the money we barely hear about it (in the HUN ) after the election.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
tigertim said:
Yeah, to me it seems quite blatant in the HUNS attempt to sway voters against Labor on Saturday.

What's the money we barely hear about it (in the HUN ) after the election.

He doesn't go in for subtlety 'ol Rupert.