CH-CH-CH-CH-CHANGES for the Bears | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

CH-CH-CH-CH-CHANGES for the Bears

Ross was desperately unlucky not to get selected for the 2019 Grand Final. He missed the VFL Grand Final so he'd be ready for the seniors if selected.

The kid has form and is showing great form recently. he's a lock.

Reactions: 4 users
Great clubs make big calls. Bad luck for Titch but right call. Big out for them also with Lyons out. They’ve named a debutant. My confidence is growing. ‘Shock and awe’ first quarter to blow them away

Reactions: 2 users
Happy with that , good to see dimma prepared to make the tough call on an oldie instead of a kid...

Reactions: 3 users
I like it.
Feel for Shedda but he knows the go at this stage of his career.
Love that Sonsie, Ross etc are backed in.

Reactions: 2 users
Happy with that , I didn’t think Dimma would do it due to loyalty or something and I suspected one of the kids would make way ,

But just shows what a great coach he is that he can make the tough call when needed

Reactions: 4 users