Changes Against Freo - Round 20 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes Against Freo - Round 20

Castagna named on the bench. Could this finally be the week he gets left out. Possibly, maybe, hopefully!

Reactions: 3 users
From the 8 on the bench, ill give it a stab to who the final 4 will be. (Highlighted).
Miller and CCJ haven't played for more than a month cant see them coming in. Aarts or George only one will survive. George stays in only for his pace.
He needs to be told to stay in the forward 50 and chase and tackle. It is not working having George and Aarts play upfield to help the mids. Depriving our forward line of crumbers. Out of Dow and Caddy, think they will go caddy to help out in the middle, need a hardened body.

[44] Sydney Stack, [5] Jack Ross, [22] Josh Caddy, [16] Jake Aarts, [11] Jason Castagna,
[40] Callum Coleman-Jones, [27] Thomson Dow, [46] Ben Miller

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
who plays on the wings this week

CCJ and Mabs?

we may have misread our new direction.

it could be huge wingers who clunk the big DTL exit kick.

or maybe were tanking and itll be ross and aarts?

He told me in March he was still having issues with his knee.
This isn't good
I think his was a complex injury of both MCL and ACL that's why it looked grossly unstable straight after it happened. And with his size I'm not surprised if it takes a bit longer than the standard ACL rehab. Hope it's going better for him now but we won't see him this year.

Reactions: 1 user
I think his was a complex injury of both MCL and ACL that's why it looked grossly unstable straight after it happened. And with his size I'm not surprised if it takes a bit longer than the standard ACL rehab. Hope it's going better for him now but we won't see him this year.
Has this been confirmed?
He has had set backs but its not all over red rover.

From the 8 on the bench, ill give it a stab to who the final 4 will be. (Highlighted).
Miller and CCJ haven't played for more than a month cant see them coming in. Aarts or George only one will survive. George stays in only for his pace.
He needs to be told to stay in the forward 50 and chase and tackle. It is not working having George and Aarts play upfield to help the mids. Depriving our forward line of crumbers. Out of Dow and Caddy, think they will go caddy to help out in the middle, need a hardened body.

[44] Sydney Stack, [5] Jack Ross, [22] Josh Caddy, [16] Jake Aarts, [11] Jason Castagna,
[40] Callum Coleman-Jones, [27] Thomson Dow, [46] Ben Miller
Dow or Aarts as sub?