Changes for R2 v Collingwood | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for R2 v Collingwood

No one see the higlights from the practice match?
Why did we pick up lynch?
When we could have Castagnafield playing out of the goal square.
It was castagna then the rest.

My guess:

In: Houli
Out: Nank

Stack was poor in round 1 (but got better as the game went on) but his skillset will be needed against the Pies. He has the ability to play back, forward and pinch hit in the middle. He can add a spark. He needs to play.

Reactions: 1 users
If Stack is out and Short remains I'll spew up. Actually will be disappointed if Stack is out at all.

I'd play Soldo & Nank and keep hammering Grundy.

Houli in for Short for mine.

If Stack is out and Short remains I'll spew up. Actually will be disappointed if Stack is out at all.

I'd play Soldo & Nank and keep hammering Grundy.

Houli in for Short for mine.

Couldnt agree more. Short is the first player dropped for me.

Stack doesnt HAVE to play tomorrow, but yeah, youd wanna see him playing a lot of games. Short has his role, but Stack is something else.

Reactions: 1 user
With Stack the sky is the limit. But if rumours are true and he came back in poor shape, he should sit out a game or two.

Maybe he's already made amends, but it's not Richmond's culture to tolerate stackness slackness

Shorty put all doubts to bed for me in the 2019 final series.

I'll go with

NO Change

Must be tempting to use the game as a trial and play with things a bit differently against a quality opposition.

1. Installs faith in our system.
2. Might find something more valuable to take away for the pointy end.

Won't happen I know but... just thinkin' out loud ;)