Changes for R9 v Dogs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for R9 v Dogs

Prestia has not played since round 1 and has a history of soft tissue injuries.
Can’t simulate match conditions by training.
If he re injures during a return at the top level his wish for a new contract becomes more unlikely.
Maybe a couple of weeks in the VFL would be in his best interests ?
Can get just as injured running around in the magoos as seniors, it's pretty much the same game. The bloke's a talented and experienced senior player, he either stands up at senior level or it's career done.

Reactions: 2 users
Prestia comes through the vfl build match fitness we cannot afford to loose a player after a quarter. Let's see if the club has learnt.

Reactions: 1 user
Graham in to lol your kidding me it's bad enough Short come straight in. We got kids performing in the vfl reward them.

Reactions: 3 users
Good changes. I was worried some kids would be dropped for these 3 INs.

A WIN is due I think. Beginning of the end for Dash Kam.

1715242964553.png

Reactions: 2 users
No surprises Mansell yet again gifted another game Can do *smile* all and still get a game
Any chance of rewarding good form in the VFL (Coulthard, Cumbo, Ryan) ?

Reactions: 4 users
Interesting that Baker listed on the bench. Yze in his presser said that a couple of the boys were sore from the weekend. Hopefully he’s not a late out.

Campbell sub? None of the others seem likely.
Gives him a spell, without dropping him fully.

Reactions: 3 users
Balta forward line You cannot make a silk purse out of a pigs ear. I think we are tanking.

Why in earth does Graham come back in ?
Infuriating and depressing as he has been so bloody awful as a foward for two years ..cannot kick goals , we fall apart on rhe foward flanks , hopelessly slow...we are dezperate for someone who can kick goals ..play cumberland and Ryan over jack and mansell...
That said Prestia and Balta back is huge

Our vfl boys are performing to that's what is puzzling. Ryan, not in staggering, why would you risk Balta in the ruck coming back from injury.What was a waste of time that was playing Naismith as a forward. Mansell and Campbell are still in another puzzling situation again. You got Coulthard and Cumberland. Smith and McAuliffe are both in good form too.

Bring in Prestia no match fitness and Graham after one week even though he doesn't warrant it on form. Why not bring Prestia through vfl and build his fitness instead of him breaking down after a quarter. Poor decisions continue from the match committee.Garbage for me.

Reactions: 1 users
Ryan and Coultard not in yet Graham and Mansell gifted games is just plain idiotic.